How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
j/w cuz i went to warped tour up there earlier this summer
 
tonsa bands from all around NA
pretty much all punk too
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin

i know , 56k sucks... it takes me about a half minute to refresh this thread EVERY time

Its not that. Its the fact that I've been disconnected so many damn times in the last two days. I could take all the times I was disconnected last month and that number wouldnt even get close to the number of times I've been disconnected in the last two days. :mad: I definitely cant wait for DSL now.
 
i get disconnected a lot too. Everytime someone calls my house i get disconnected. It gets real annoying
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
i was pretty dissapointed by NOFX

t'was that bad?
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin



OMG, i can HOUNESTLY say i HAVE NOT heard of even ONE of those band listed.

i must say i don't know them all, but most of them i do...

that's not counting those dumb rap bands... :rolleyes:
 
no effort really
It was kinda like they though all they had to do was show up and everyone would be pleased
 
shaddup, Douchebag
 
Originally posted by StevieMo
no effort really
It was kinda like they though all they had to do was show up and everyone would be pleased

they're not even on the list for here... i saw them live twice. seems like they're not good at every show... oh well, Lagwagon's gonna be here
 
yeah lagwagon put on a good show
you heard of somethign corporate before?
 
later rumple
 
nope, i'll have to check it up
 
they put on a really good show
they were on earlier in the day though
 
You should get a a avartar of someone shooting "the honorable prime minister"
 
i'm checking some out right now as we speak... :p
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic


Real Douchebag. I don't want to be confused with those imitation douchebags.

good call
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back