How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing some pool with mazkid and powerman.
 
I can't play pool, because my computer at work is a Mac and it only has one mouse button! :mad:
 
I have a pool game on my Windows 3.1 game
-I am not to shabby!
 
Im okay at it.
 
I think it is called Windows 8-Ball or something like that

-I went to Yahoo Pool and started playing but I lost two games with even hit the ball! :lol:
 
I didn't...but I'm on 98 right now...is it on XP or something?
 
Originally posted by KosmikFool
I didn't...but I'm on 98 right now...is it on XP or something?
I was playing it on Yahoo.
 
i guess the fact that you canplay it against your friends on Yahoo!makes it okay
 
I also have Windows ME
-Rainbow Six is the bomb on that computer
-An Need For Speed 5: Porsche Unleashed just bombs my computer :lol:
 
anybody wanna plant "Sunflowers in your room!"
-Everclear joke
 
my 98 has never had pool.
 
I want to play C&C tib sun.
 
Originally posted by hsrdragger
I also have Windows ME
-Rainbow Six is the bomb on that computer
-An Need For Speed 5: Porsche Unleashed just bombs my computer :lol:


grand theft auto 3 likes to screw up my comp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back