How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by hsrdragger
I love Everclear. (Tastes bad though)
-They are probably one of my favorite bands!

Same here. I've seen them in Concert once for my birthday and then I got to go backstage and meet them.

And I have all their CD's except for one..its their VERY first one. I forgot the name of it though. It came out before Sparkle and Fade.
 
well, it's gotten slow once again.
out.
 
Whoa... Come on and kick me.
 
Weezer - "Hash Pipe"
 
What i said was a line from it!
 
im at 394 posts in 24 hours, im gonna hit 400, then go and cook some hamburgers to celebrate....
 
can someone please tell me how to do a screen capture thing, i wanna save a whole web page as a pic and i dont know how
 
Ok, find a button on your keyboard that says Print Screen. Make sure that what is on the screen is what you want to capture, and then press the button. Now you may paste the image into a program like Photoshop or PSP7, Or if you must, Paint.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back