How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait a while. It doesn't connect straight away you know.
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790
Hows about this DB...............
 
 
 
 
 



































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No.
An interesting proposition none the less.
 
I suppose... I have that d/led and all. Bearshare too.
 
i had kazaa for about a day. it never would stay connected and it never had the stuff i wanted....... :p oh well
 
Did you delete the spyware in kazaa, cuz if you did than kazaa will not work....

unless your using kazaa lite.
 
no. i usually don't delete stuff that comes with a program unless i know that it won't affect the program.

anyway, when it did stay connected, it didnt' have the stuff i DL mostly so i just stuck with my WinMX.
 
kazaa still continues your downloads if your connecting...

and kazaa has way more than winmx. i'm downloading a game called red faction at the mo'.
 
lol.. i don't DL games.... simply cuz with my connection it would take WAY too long and I'm about outta hard drive space.
 
Did you delete that cydoor program that kazaa & k lite need to run?
 
Originally posted by eddy_2790
Did you delete that cydoor program that kazaa & k lite need to run?
nah
I didn't delete anything
 
Okay then. If that doesn't work....I do not know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back