How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need 49 MP3s and I have no clue what songs to get.

:rolleyes:
 
i could suggest you some things... but i doubt you'd like them... :lol:
 
Originally posted by MistaX
I need 49 MP3s and I have no clue what songs to get.

:rolleyes:

Quicksand. I've been listening to them alot lately, older band though.
 
You dont even know what I like PR!
 
Kyuss.

Or,

Orff, O' Fortuna. (That one you will know for sure)
 
Originally posted by MistaX
You dont even know what I like PR!

i'm pretty sure you wouldn't like that... :D
 
Gay Porn? :reallyodd

i was referring to donkey porn...
 
Originally posted by boombexus


Gay porn?

X, you like gay porn don't you?

[sarcasm]Yea, love the stuff[/sarcasm]

:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by MistaX


I've got it, and the techno remix.





Techno remix. I wanna hear that. Make it happen for me X! Please.
 
wtf are you doing with Frank Sinatra in your playlist? that's the kind of music my grandmother would listen to
 
If you wanna hear it, read sig.

Pick one that matches your con, then request it :)
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Gay Porn? :reallyodd

i was referring to donkey porn...

Oh, donkey porn? Your right PR, I don't think that X would like it.
 
Queen-Bohemian Rhapsody?

more NUFAN wouldn't hurt either... :p
 
Originally posted by MistaX
If you wanna hear it, read sig.

Pick one that matches your con, then request it :)

Cool! Thanks brotha!

I'll have to wait until I get home though, the comp. at work don't get sound. :(

It's the crappiest comp. in the world but yet it has a T1 line going to it. :thatsodd:
 
Our Lady Peace?
 
T1 Aint so great.

I shall now list the pro's and cons of T1!

Pros:
Can provide 45+ Comps with 1.5Mbit.
Pretty cheap compaired to other wideband.
Faster then Dialup

Cons:
Slow compaired to My cable!
Expensive compaired to Broadband
 
Originally posted by boombexus
Paint it Black-Rolling Stones

Apparently you didnt look on my playlist. :rolleyes:!
 
T1 might not be the best, but like I said, it's a decent connection going to the worst computer in the world.
 
i need to create another "owned" pic from discutable origins...
 
Originally posted by boombexus



Nope. :D

the_count.jpg

:D
:D
 
Well I'm outta here. Got class in the morning. :yuck:
 
later
 
:lol:

My sole and only reason for not looking at it, was just to spite you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back