How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh
What has goofypaintballer done to deserve our buggin's?
Hes annoying, dont be foul, just go have some fun!:D
 
I don't think he's comin' back, but I may be wrong...

Maybe we should "releive" him of his mod "duties", and give them to someone who would actually use them...

If you think this is a good plan, let's chat in the mod forum, thread Jordan started about member titles...
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Should we vote on this??


If you're talking about releiving SCOTT & voting in a new mod, yes I think we should vote(in the "secret" place though). I already know a person who would make a great mod, you all probably know who I'm talkin' about...
 
Lets go over there.------------------->
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Lets go over there.------------------->


Already "there":D
 
1900 I haven't "celebrated" post count in a while
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Anything "hip and happenin" going on?:thatsodd:
No not really, we all were in here talking crap a minute ago.
 
Sorry to jump in again, but that guy should have been pizza. Extra cheese, and pepperoni.:)
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Sorry to jump in again, but that guy should have been pizza. Extra cheese, and pepperoni.:)
\
Ya, he should have been, but gotta admit, nice save:D
 
I found that this morning and thought it would go over good here.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I found that this morning and thought it would go over good here.
It will go over good here. I think
 
Anybody actually working today like me??:(
 
I you count this(I DO):D . yeah. Saturday moddin is tough
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back