How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by dchamham
Camaros are not gay

Thanks cuz they are not gay! YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A REASON THEY THEY WOULD BE (BUT THEY ARE NOT!)
 
i agree with dchamham
((this agreement is directed at alex, nobody else))
 
THEY ARE FASTER THAN YOI 22 HP MINI VAN!!!(STUPID VANS ARE RICE BURNERS!)
 
my @ss doesn't move... lol..

anyway, alex is some guy that a girl that i like "loves". lol... i personally like camaros...
 
Will this thread die about people talking about dumb Camaros
 
I hate Powerman, so I made a Murc avatar without his "permission"

I wonder what he's going to do to me!
:nervous:

:rotfl:
 
he'll kick your ass... be afraid... very afraid! :D

*off PR goes to create Murcielago Avatar...*
 
Mmm.

"BUT ITS MINE!!"

Right. :rolleyes:
 
mine r0x0rs more than yours :D
 
So he claims.

Read his sig
 
so fuggin tired... :sleep:

i don't think i'm gonna be online too long...
 
Originally posted by risingson77
Uh-huh.... :\

He needs a girlfriend.

:lol:

i think he's like 14, or along that age...
 
I love making Doug crazy.

He doesn't know what an EG6 is.
 
Neither do i. Fill me in.
 
Originally posted by risingson77
EG6 = Honda Civic chassis code?

Pretty good.

EG6= Honda Civic SIR.
 
How would you know that MX? I thought you didnt like hondas....
 
I don't like riced out cars.

I don't mind stock japanese cars.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back