How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I never thought I see the day when this place died. :(
 
I suppose it is just here for spamming purposes now...
 
Originally posted by RVDNuT374
My printer uses too much ink.




Save the porn to a disk or to your HD. Don't print the individual pictures out.:reallyodd
 
I find it uses a lot of ink when you print long veiny things, especially when they are black. But that's just me...
 
Sickening.
 
Absolutely repulsive.





:rotfl:
 
my gawd..i have never seen a thread so large..

*falls over in convulsions*
 
hey! when'd u get here?
 
Originally posted by Josh





Save the porn to a disk or to your HD. Don't print the individual pictures out.:reallyodd

I don't print porn. It just uses a lot of ink.
 
Originally posted by RVDNuT374


I don't print porn.




Oh, I guess I'm the only one who does(did, actually) that.
 
hey ed. How is everyone?
 
yes, we don't print it, we film it...
 
Punk, like my avatar?:D
 
hehe, now we're twins! :D

now that's Titan-esque power!
 
so i'm the bad guy, and you're the good guy? :lol:
 
:lol:

Hold up, I'm changing the 'tar, once again. I think the current one is too small/blurry looking.:nervous:
 
La de da..
 
bow
 
tee-hee! can't wait for the weekend! :D
 
I can't wait till Thursday.
 
why did you bring this back? It should stay dead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back