How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Ahhh, who am I kidding, I would have sold my left testie for an ISDN last summer.:D
True but this is today and cable or dsl is it.
 
Hey, did you guy's here something or is that just me.
 
Congrats Josh on the 2700 posts.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Hey, did you guy's here something or is that just me.

I heard our phone ring, but I'm sure you didn't...:D


"tis probably just you...;)
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
True but this is today and cable or dsl is it.
If it makes you feel any better, I tried to get a satellite dish a few months ago. The installer came over, and looked at the surrounding trees, and told me that the only way to get reception was to knock down my neighbor's house and sit it on a 400 ft platform.:mad: (low declination angle needed in line to Denver. Bums)
 
CRAP! I wasn't paying attention AGAIN! I can't beleive this is like the 5th time in a row I've passed a 100+ mark and I wasn't paying any attention...:(

Anyways, thank you ghost;)
 
CAble is nothin. I know a guy that has it, And like the bell commericals, sometimes he lhas lee downlaod capibilities than a 24K modem
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

If it makes you feel any better, I tried to get a satellite dish a few months ago. The installer came over, and looked at the surrounding trees, and told me that the only way to get reception was to knock down my neighbor's house and sit it on a 400 ft platform.:mad: (low declination angle needed in line to Denver. Bums)
I thought about that to but no good for gaming plus very expensive to buy.
 
hello
just stopping for a few mins while bro goes and puts gas in car:D
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

If it makes you feel any better, I tried to get a satellite dish a few months ago. The installer came over, and looked at the surrounding trees, and told me that the only way to get reception was to knock down my neighbor's house and sit it on a 400 ft platform.:mad: (low declination angle needed in line to Denver. Bums)

Make sure you do it when hes not home:D
 
Originally posted by Josh
CRAP! I wasn't paying attention AGAIN! I can't beleive this is like the 5th time in a row I've passed a 100+ mark and I wasn't paying any attention...:(

Anyways, thank you ghost;)
What you looking at Girls on Motorcycles or something?
 
Tom- Will you be on a bit later, like an hour?
You never answered the first time

:)
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I just wanted better TV. HD Tv.:D
I have Direct TV with Ultimate TV, it's great.
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Tom- Will you be on a bit later, like an hour?
You never answered the first time

:)

Sorry, I missed it. Probably not, I'm already 40 minutes past when I wanted to go to bed. Tommorrow I'll be around though.
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
What you looking at Girls on Motorcycles or something?


Uh,...man I have no idea what you're talking about...hehehehe:devil::D
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I have Direct TV with Ultimate TV, it's great.

AAAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!!!! (Ripping hair out)
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Sorry, I missed it. Probably not, I'm already 40 minutes past when I wanted to go to bed. Tommorrow I'll be around though.
K sweet. I wanna try out this wolfenstein thing tomorrow, k?:)
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


AAAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!!!! (Ripping hair out)
Your just trying to make me feel better cause I got better TV than you.
 
Adios Sallen Man...:D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

K sweet. I wanna try out this wolfenstein thing tomorrow, k?:)
I will be here to.. Later
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Ok boys now what?


You quit posting so I can get ahead, way ahead...:D
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Your just trying to make me feel better cause I got better TV than you.

I have a Toshiba widescreen HD tv. I wanted to get a dish so that I could take advantage of the enhanced signal, and upcoming HD programming. No such luck. It's not going to happen with regular cable either, as that bandwith is what they use for cable modems now.
Basically all I get is really nice DVD playback. (which is no small deal with me)
 
I need to fire up my Unreal Tournament cause I think my guns are rusting.
 
Maybe tommorrow I'll sneak on and post 2250 times, beating both of you to the goal. It would be the coupe of a lifetime.:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back