How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, sorry, I'm outta here again. Talk to ya tonite/morning;)
 
Originally posted by BMW///M3
G2G! I was trying somethin, but Subzero wasnt payin attention, any way bye

What u talkin bout BMW?????????
 
I think he accepted my challenge of a race to 1000.:D Ive now posted 200 reps today and hes still ahead.:eek:
 
Originally posted by danpollard
I think Zerocools replying to all the posts I sent him...

Yes, i did reply to all the posts!

And yes i am here
 
Originally posted by danpollard
I think he accepted my challenge of a race to 1000.:D Ive now posted 200 reps today and hes still ahead.:eek:

I posted a lot last night when u went to bed.

:D
 
Originally posted by danpollard
Whats up with your driving at the moment??

Go read all the posts and u'll find out.
 
What a hypocrite, I did the same this morning when you were in bed, and this afternoon while you were at school. Sry.
 
I had only 800 sumthing posts yesterday and u have 400 sumodd posts so u would have had to have posted over 400 times to catch me little bugger.

And yes i know what it means.
 
:D
 
;):o
 
Saleen, clean out your messages (not just the inbox, the sent ones too.) Anyway, I'll be around later to play some wolf.
 
GTG soon dan, gotta whip some neighborhood kids a football, not soccer.
 
the first transport is away... I repeat, the first transport is away
Huraaaaaaay!!!!!:D :D :D :D
 
I've got new for you fella, you ain't leadin' but two things... Jack and S**t. And Jack left town.
 
Awwwwww, that's just what we call "Pillow talk" baby.
 
dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum donna na na
bum bum bum bum baaaaaahhh!!!!
:cheeburga
(theme to jaws)
 
And I think to myself.... What a wonderful world...:o
 
Stay together!!! Single column, Single Column
(****Crowd Roars***)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back