How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh
Oh...:p

I guess you now have the ability to do that stuff, huh?:lol:

from about 750 - 1000 I posted junk just to change it, now I'm back to content.:D
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


I think that he's the one that suggested it be moved.


I know, I'd just rather let him do it...
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


from about 750 - 1000 I posted junk just to change it, now I'm back to content.:D


:lol:

I hear ya...:p
 
I think that ghost gave up on the quest for number 1. You're almost at 3500 now. Probably 2500 here.:p
 
Once I got ahead of ghost, I slowed down a lot. I'm just passing him even more cause he's been on a lot less...:(

I think he kinda gave up too...
 
Do you race legally (dragstrips) or do you take it to the streets?
 
Streets.
Never have been to a strip, but I'd like to...
 
Yeah... It's been slightly over 11 years since I turned 17 (age which you can legally drive solo in NY) and I think that I've only had a license for 4 of those years for my efforts. I suppose I wasn't the fastest driver.:rolleyes: Maybe that why I stick To Video game driving Nowadays. (I also have too much to lose now):)
 
in san antonio people drag day and night!!!!! but they always get busted then again they always find new places. i once saw a dude in a brand new corvette and in the drag he totalled it!!!! i was like :eek:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
in san antonio people drag day and night!!!!! but they always get busted then again they always find new places. i once saw a dude in a brand new corvette and in the drag he totalled it!!!! i was like :eek:

Sounds like me (only the getting caught part:( ) All I had was a Slightly (very Slightly) modified Nissan 240sx. Dragracing never had much point to it, but I only lost once on winding roads.
I also used to take my car down a long sloping road that wound down, and then to the left, and a sharp right at the top of a hill that acted as a ramp. I used to take that at about 75-90mph. Got some pretty good air too.:D
 
didnt that screw ^ your car!? I would think it would mess up the shocks or something. :eek:
 
That car used to stick the road like glue. I only had one occasion where I bounced at all (almost into the woods:eek: ) As for the long term effects of the jarring... I don't know really. It was slammed into a telephone pole on a snowy road one wintery day (not by me:mad: ) and the car never drove the same. It slid out all the time after that, and that's what pretty much ended my racing days.
 
Greetings and good afternoon.
 
my brother bought a MITSUBISHI 3000GT VR-4 ST SPYDER a while back and it is awsome. He doesnt let ANYBODY else drive it. That thing is his baby.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
hello pako i got an avatar. :)

I see that, looks good on ya! :D
 
do ya get it? my name? the avatar. i think it fits well! :)
 
Yes I got that. Actually when I first saw you posting, I was wondering how long it would take you to pick one up. :lol:
 
Well just needed to stop in and say hey before heading out.
 
So......."Hey".

Later,

Heading out.
 
bye pako thanks for da help on
<---------
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
you still have it?

Nope, long gone. A kid in my neighborhood owns it right now actually. I see it pass by my house a few times a week, and I wave with fond memories.:) Right now I have a few Trucks, and my commuting car from College.
 
Oh, and sorry I dissapeared, I needed a shower. I would have wrote BrBack, but the phone rang, and my GF is coming over so I was pressed for time.
 
thats alright. my brother has not tweaked his caar at all and he needs to!
 
hey i gotta go my brother wants to get on. (but not onto gtplanet) so............c-ya!
 
I'm back for now...
 
Where is :ghost::?:
 
Hallelujah!:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back