How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BMW///M3


I would Josh, but I CANT! duh....:D



Oh, that's right..., you're not a big bad Super Moderator like me...:lol:


Do you want me to merge the threads for you?:confused:
 
Alrighty...:p
 
i wonder when my status will change next.......:D
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
i wonder when my status will change next.......:D

Probably around 400...:thatsodd:
 
i hope i dont have to wait until 450. i wonder whats after this....:confused:
 
After Gold is Platinum...
 
whats after plat??? what could be after plat?????? moderator??:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Josh




Oh, that's right..., you're not a big bad Super Moderator like me...:lol:


Do you want me to merge the threads for you?:confused:
No. Should not merge. Don't know why:p
 
hey saleen i changed my avatar to a different viper! :)
 
i like the thread the way it is. why cant we go back 2 faces???
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
hey saleen i changed my avatar to a different viper! :)
Cool:cool:
Josh- Shouldn't your status change to super Administrator soon?;)
 
Hello Saleen...;)

Viper- After Platinum it should probably be Premium GTP Member...

Chances are it'll never say moderator...:nervous::p
 
so, im finally buying a mem card!!!!!!! yaay!:D
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Cool:cool:
Josh- Shouldn't your status change to super Administrator soon?;)


Mine'll never say that...:lol:
 
Originally posted by Josh
Hello Saleen...;)

Viper- After Platinum it should probably be Premium GTP Member...

Chances are it'll never say moderator...:nervous::p
Premium GTP Member............1000 posts. I'm still Premium GTP Member, waiting for it to change.........:(
 
i know. i will NEVER be a mod. chances are like 1/10000000000. but yet, it would still be an HONOR!
 
Saleen Man, I don't think it goes any higher than Premium GTP Member...:nervous:
 
saleen.....i think josh shopuld make you a moderator. i mean......just look at your posts. and.....everybody likes you. :)
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
i know. i will NEVER be a mod. chances are like 1/10000000000. but yet, it would still be an HONOR!
For Josh, It was like second day and he was a mod:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
saleen.....i think josh shopuld make you a moderator. i mean......just look at your posts. and.....everybody likes you. :)
Josh doesn't have that ability:( It's all up to Jordan.:) I'm pretty sure there's no one who everybody likes:)
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
saleen.....i think josh shopuld make you a moderator. i mean......just look at your posts. and.....everybody likes you. :)


I would if I could...:nervous:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

For Josh, It was like second day and he was a mod:rolleyes:

So?:p What's wrong with that?:confused:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
saleen.....i think josh shopuld make you a moderator. i mean......just look at your posts. and.....everybody likes you. :)
I guess I should say Thank You:thatsodd::confused::thatsodd:
 
oh, did i say josh? i ment jordan. :) well......i like ya saleen does that mean anything. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back