How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. im not even a month old. (and im nearing 1100 posts!):)
 
Originally posted by Magic069


yeah... in 30 min... :lol:

Well im just happy i got to 300 today:D
 
LOL that last post did not come out right:rolleyes:
 
man, i like my new status. Im still pondering about a different one.
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
man, i like my new status. Im still pondering about a different one.

its pretty good... wait till i get to a thousand...
 
Guys, I have to go! Sorry, I have to leave FAST! Anyway, tslk to you all when I get back. Bye
 
Okay im going to work latzzz:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
yeah. im not even a month old. (and im nearing 1100 posts!):)

At the rate i'm going I'll have 1000 by the 20th of Oct!!:D
 
Originally posted by ASenna94


IT'S A BIRD! IT'S A PLANE!!

IT'S THE COOLEST AVATAR EVER!!

Thanks:lol: I think I'm going to do a whole episode type thing, and every week put up a new part of Superman's origin from the rocket to metropolis.:)
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell


Thanks:lol: I think I'm going to do a whole episode type thing, and every week put up a new part of Superman's origin from the rocket to metropolis.:)

Cool!
 
tom i put a movin pic together looks pretty good , but i want to make it so as the f1 in the picture is all thats showing and change the background to my own design but i cant seem to find a way to make an oval or rectangle around it , without it covering the f1 i want it the opposite way around , can u help ! i hope you understand this man.:D :D :cool:
 
Originally posted by ASenna94


At the rate i'm going I'll have 1000 by the 20th of Oct!!:D
great....no one really cares how many posts u have...it means nothing....
 
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer

great....no one really cares how many posts u have...it means nothing....

I do not appreciate your additude Rice!
 
Originally posted by mr persistance
tom i put a movin pic together looks pretty good , but i want to make it so as the f1 in the picture is all thats showing and change the background to my own design but i cant seem to find a way to make an oval or rectangle around it , without it covering the f1 i want it the opposite way around , can u help ! i hope you understand this man.:D :D :cool:

You are looking to crop the image. Here is a pic of the tool you need in Fireworks. I put a big red arrow pointing to it. After you select it select the area that you want to crop down too. Then double click the crop icon again. Hit the button.:thumbsup:
 
Originally posted by ASenna94


I do not appreciate your additude Rice!

my apologies....

just understand that the number of posts really means nothing...

sorry, something i get a little carried away...

hope you understand.;)
 
thanx man i'll give it a go , cheers;) :D :cool:
 
Tom,

I believe your PM Boxes are full. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back