How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure have the giggles today. :lol:
 
i know... really, i am just trying to stay awake... nothing to do really at work. Nothing you happening on the site today...

Where is Mr. P?

Hey, pako were you out 7th race person...
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Sup members??

Wassup?

Just killin' time and you....?
 
Originally posted by Magic069

Hey, pako were you out 7th race person...


Sure am.
 
Originally posted by Pako


Wassup?

Just killin' time and you....?
Working, as I aways do at this time.
 
I see that the three of us are working hard at work today. :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Pako



Sure am.

so have you run it yet? You think your gonna win...

I could've won mine, but i didn't change my tires... i am sooo upset by that mistake!!
 
Originally posted by Pako
I see that the three of us are working hard at work today. :rolleyes:
Well yes of course. :p
 
What does Magic do for work?
 
Originally posted by Magic069


so have you run it yet? You think your gonna win...

I could've won mine, but i didn't change my tires... i am sooo upset by that mistake!!

I gave my time to Mr. P almost two weeks ago. I think it's pretty fast.

I gave it my best, I would say about 96% to a perfect run.

I saw room for improvement, but damn, it's tough. :D I guess we'll see what happens. :D
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
What does Magic do for work?

Yeah, what do you do at work Magic069?
 
10 sec, delay from not pitting aye? That's a shame, just a darn shame.
 
Did you really have to post that. It does have bad memories..:D
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Did you really have to post that. It does have bad memories..:D

:D

That's why I took it back down.

How quickly I forgive/forget. :lol:
 
I was wondering where it went to. I only saw it when I was typing a reply and then poof it was gone..:p
 
Do you think you'll compete in the next Board vs. Board challenge?
 
no way man , i just cant do it even when zipped it still says over 90 mins :mad: :mad:
 
That last we heard of him was when we asked what line of work he was in.

Perhaps it's a little shady? :eek:
 
Originally posted by mr persistance
no way man , i just cant do it even when zipped it still says over 90 mins :mad: :mad:

Oh well. At least you tried. Like the last hour.

Now that's effort for ya. They don't call you Mr. P for nothing right?

That's alright. I guess I'll have to try and capture it myself. :D
 
Originally posted by Pako
Do you think you'll compete in the next Board vs. Board challenge?
Well I'm not sure. I really didn't want to do it but it looked like GTPlanet need some help. But I read the date wrong and didn't get it in. But cometo find out my time was bad anyway, last place if I would have posted it on time. Those times of the other racers were unbeliveable!!
 
i'm jinxed thats it " JINXED ":eek: :eek: :eek:
 
Originally posted by Pako


Oh well. At least you tried. Like the last hour.

Now that's effort for ya. They don't call you Mr. P for nothing right?

That's alright. I guess I'll have to try and capture it myself. :D
What you trying to do pako?
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Well I'm not sure. I really didn't want to do it but it looked like GTPlanet need some help. But I read the date wrong and didn't get it in. But cometo find out my time was bad anyway, last place if I would have posted it on time. Those times of the other racers were unbeliveable!!

That's why I feel that Full Mods should be allowed on each race. No limitation what so ever. I'm not calling BS, but mistakes can be made by picking the wrong type of car, wrong type of modification, so on and so fourth....
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
What you trying to do pako?

Oh, nothing really. Mr. P said he had captured a Garage image of a F-1 spinning around.

That same thought of doing such a thing came into my brain a couple of weeks ago and just haven't had a chance to do it yet. Since MR. P already did it, he was going to email it to me, but the files too big.
 
Oh well we will just have to wait and see when the next one comes along.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back