How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Pako


Try this MR. P

Tell me when you get it so I can delete it.
 
Somethings screwy, because I wasn't able to see it.
I just got back from Germany, and boy are my arms tired:lol:
Ghost and Saleen should be able to hold off those wicked allies.;)
 
Hello People!
 
**** we almost have the whole crew here! :eek:
 
anyway.......Persistance if you need a back-up tell me the race DETAILS!
 
brb
 
I'll see you guys tommorrow, It's beddy bye time:)
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
am i part of the "crew" ?:confused:

Dude!!! Of course!!! Part of the GTP Community. Talking about the regulars.. :D
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I'll see you guys tommorrow, It's beddy bye time:)

Night! :sleep:
 
sorry man i was otherwise detained by the ceramic god , anyway i have your details ,


TVR Tuscan Speed 6 - Any modifications, tyres and settings, oil change ok - Gran Turismo mode
Professional League - GT All Stars - Grand Valley II - Unlimited attempts - Fastest race time - must qualify (new rule)

yo pako looking good that avatar man so how do i take it from that post and put it on my screen ? :( :cool:
 
Save it then go into my GTPlanet, edit options and click on change avatar and browse your comp till u find it and upload it 2 the comp!
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85
Save it then go into my GTPlanet, edit options and click on change avatar and browse your comp till u find it and upload it 2 the comp!

Sorry that i am not Pako!
 
Originally posted by mr persistance
....................................yo pako looking good that avatar man so how do i take it from that post and put it on my screen ? :( :cool:

Right click on the image and goto "save as....." and at that point you can save it on your machine locally.

Sorry if this sounds greek to you. I can give better details if need be.
 
ill get on it persistance.


pako can you find one?
 
Originally posted by Stealth Viper
:fdevil:

:fdevil::fdevil::fdevil::fdevil::fdevil::fdevil::fdevil::fdevil:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
ill get on it persistance.

Before he gets on to you for this, his name is MR. PERSISTANCE!

All caps used to emphisize the name! :fdevil:
 
Originally posted by ZeroCool85


Before he gets on to you for this, his name is MR. PERSISTANCE!

All caps used to emphisize the name! :fdevil:

Can I have two Flamming Moe's please?:fdevil: ->
 
Originally posted by Pako


Can I have two Flamming Moe's please?:fdevil: ->

They are called Flamming Homer's! :fdevil::fdevil:
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept

pako can you find one?

So what do you think?
 
tazz is not here right now. I guess i can wait...........
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
tazz is not here right now. I guess i can wait...........

Bummer, I was hoping to talk to him myself....:(
 
Hello...:p
 
have not seen you around in a while josh.......
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
have not seen you around in a while josh.......



I know...:nervous:

I haven't been online in a week or so...:(
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept
tazz is not here right now. I guess i can wait...........

Try this one:
 

Attachments

  • ultimatemember.gif
    ultimatemember.gif
    15.4 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back