How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ghostrider
I was racing electric but everyone went into gas and thats when I stopped. To much money to switch over at this time.

Yeah! No doubt. The gas class always seemed like pretty high maintainence. More of a Full time job than a hobby.


~Well~ looks like dinners done, I should go eat!

Talk to you later on....
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
I'm not real picky on the music that I listen to. I like it. I will have to burn a CD so I can listen in my car. Thats if you don't care cause I see yopur selling CD's as well..

Go for it. Just don't let the word out to the rest of the band! :lol:
 
I'm getting "Out of Sight" now..
 
Originally posted by Pako


Go for it. Just don't let the word out to the rest of the band! :lol:

That's why I left the "Download" option on each song. I would be honored if you used a perfectly good CD-R just for Blue Onion. :D


Ok, gotta eats!
 
Go and get your dinner. I will be listening to your music for awhile. Shout at me when your done..
 
Now listening to "Victim Of Our Times"
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I'm back now. What did I miss?;)
Nothing, I'm just listening to some of Pako's music..
 
Now getting "Blue Jean Saddle Bags"
 
It's good, but I think that they sounded even better in the live video that he posted on his website. When you get the broadband connection tomorrow check it out, definitely worth it.:)
I think A Onion Funk is my Fav.
 
Kinda wide at the hips..
jestera.gif
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
It's good, but I think that they sounded even better in the live video that he posted on his website. When you get the broadband connection tomorrow check it out, definitely worth it.:)
I think A Onion Funk is my Fav.
Humm I have to check that out, but my cable won't get hooked up until the following thursday :(
 
Need to go for now. Pako I will talk to you tomarrow..
 
Is there nething to talk about tonight??
 
Anyone :rolleyes: ??
 
Anybody????
 
Is anybody gonna post tonight???
 
I guess ill be talking to my self tonight :(
 
LOL :D
 
A
 
B
 
C
 
D
 
E
 
F
 
G
 
H
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back