How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Saleen Man

Yes please! I love those servers as well:thumbsup:
Don't think that I forgot bout that first day........😈

hmmm.... keep an eye on you from now on.:thatsodd:
:lol:
 
look to get on
2 bored admins present a 45 mi
It's 32 people, and full. Try for a minute or so, if not I'll meet you back here in 5.
 
Does it say full, or not show up at all. If it isn't there, get new list (do that all the time, refresh takes the same amount of time anyway, might as well be thorough.
I only count 29 on right now.
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Does it say full, or not show up at all. If it isn't there, get new list (do that all the time, refresh takes the same amount of time anyway, might as well be thorough.
I only count 29 on right now.
it shows up full. I'll try again, give me a sec
 
I see ZC is just a member now...:(
 
If you read this, i'm gonna be playing Wolf on KIFFER-CLAN [anarch-net]
cya there maybe, or later:)
 
Tom- Did you see my post bout me leaving but i'll be back on Wolf??
 
Tom, read this. I'm very bored. Want to play Wolf. Need to play Wolf. Where are you?:confused:
 
Tom is out saving the world right now, he'll be back in a little while...:)
 
hmmm......... quarter after 2 and Tom is not here. Where could he be?? Supposed to meet here at 2(my time);)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back