How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
start drumm rollll please dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadad
991
 
992
 
993
 
994
 
995
 
996
 
997
 
998
 
999
 
1000!!!!!!!
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
1000!!!!!!!

cool i have 1000 now what?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
 
Yall like my new avatar? i do
 
Good night :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
 
good morning good morning good morning!!!

Its Monday!!! :mad: :o :(
 
Originally posted by Magic069
Its Monday!!! :mad: :o :(

Yeah another day of skool :(:mad:
 
Originally posted by Magic069
another week of work for me

Another week of skool 4 me!
 
:fdevil:
 
now that we are all done complaining... how is everyone?
 
Originally posted by Magic069
good morning good morning good morning!!!

Its Monday!!! :mad: :o :(

Yes it is, yup, indeed! Sure noff is. :) Morning. . . . .
 
excited about this long week pako?

congrats on the team captain thing!!
 
Originally posted by Magic069
excited about this long week pako?

congrats on the team captain thing!!

Oh yeah, just giddy with overwhelming joy for this loooooong week. :D


Hey thanks on the Captian congrats. Are you thinking about racing?
 
I gotta take of and get some work done. I'll talk to you later K?

C Ya.
 
Originally posted by Pako


Oh yeah, just giddy with overwhelming joy for this loooooong week. :D


Hey thanks on the Captian congrats. Are you thinking about racing?

am i thinking of it? Its already been thought off.... I need to know the qualifing races!!!!

alright c-ya
 
Are you the proud owner of a brand new Yamaha yet?
 
Originally posted by GVX
Are you the proud owner of a brand new Yamaha yet?

no, i am not... i won't be till next uear sometime :sigh: according to the banks i have stretched my crdit rating to far...

so i am gonna pay off some things, and try again....

Its those darn student loans... they did me in. :mad:
 
Gutted:(

SO I take it you don't have any rich relatives willing to lend you a few grand? I'd lend you the money but I'm a little strapped for cash at the moment. Shares aren't doing as well as I'd hoped!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back