How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, doing good man. I haven't got a chance to say, "Nice Avatar Man, too bad it's inspired by your misfortune.:(".
 
i am gonna work on that first race tonight... i was to tired last night, and knew i would suck if i tired, which would just piss me off, cause i was tired, so i went to sleep....

:D
 
. . . . . and you?
 
Originally posted by Pako
Hey, doing good man. I haven't got a chance to say, "Nice Avatar Man, too bad it's inspired by your misfortune.:(".

just one of lifes little bumps...

hopefully if things stay the same, i will have it around my birthday...

not a bad b-day present. I am doing good otherwise.
 
Originally posted by Magic069
i am gonna work on that first race tonight... i was to tired last night, and knew i would suck if i tired, which would just piss me off, cause i was tired, so i went to sleep....

:D

Right on man, that sounds good. I gotta work on them too. I was giving MR. P's mini challenges a shot lastnight, but I think I should focus my attention on qualifing for Team GTPlanet. ;)
 
Originally posted by Magic069


just one of lifes little bumps...

hopefully if things stay the same, i will have it around my birthday...

not a bad b-day present. I am doing good otherwise.

That's good man. Glad to hear it. So your not so busy drafting today?
 
yeah, team gtplanet is first on my list.... then Mr. P.

I think he understands. :D
 
looks like ericthemonster in on a rampage this morning with Mr. P. :eek:
 
Originally posted by Pako
looks like ericthemonster in on a rampage this morning with Mr. P. :eek:

where?

he tried to start with me earlier!!! Sounds like a troublemaker.... :rolleyes:
 
I don't know man, he's claiming that all three of MR. P's mini challenges were stolen from him. I don't know how this could be done, unless Mr. P is doing covert opps in ericthemonsters house. :confused:
 
ummmm....

does he have a way of proving such facts? :confused: :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Magic069
ummmm....

does he have a way of proving such facts? :confused: :rolleyes:

He's just saying that Mr. P stole his idea for his challenges. From what I gather, It was because Mr. P choose to use the Arcade mode for challenges so you couldn't use Mod's. WOW! I didn't know that was ericthemonster's idea. :rolleyes:
 
looks like we have another member to keep an eye on...

wonder if their all friends... :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Magic069
looks like we have another member to keep an eye on...

wonder if their all friends... :rolleyes:

:lol:
 
hey pako... how do you get all that info under your location, do you just type it in the location block?




<~~~~ 1234, cool!! :cool:
 
Look at my profile. You should be able to figure it out.

:D
 
a simple yes would have been good too... :D

making me do some work, geeezzz :rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Magic069
a simple yes would have been good too... :D

making me do some work, geeezzz :rolleyes:

:lol:
 
if i wanted to do work, i wouldn't be on GTPlanet!!! :lol:
 
asdfggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

wow, sorry man, I passed out on the keyboard again. :D
 
well i am gonna get me a burger....

heavy mayo... be back in a hour... :cheeburga :drink:
 
Originally posted by Pako
asdfggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

wow, sorry man, I passed out on the keyboard again. :D


:lol: i know the feeling.... :lol:
 
We'll C'ya man. Have one for me would ya?

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back