How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with being an invisable member??
 
Originally posted by GVX
:rotfl:
.......:rotfl:
...............:rotfl:
.......................:rotfl:
...............................:rotfl:
......................................:rotfl:
.............................................:rotfl:
....................................................:rotfl:
...........................................................:rotfl:
..................................................................:rotfl:
.........................................................................:rotfl:
................................................................................:rotfl:
.......................................................................................:rotfl:
..............................................................................................:rotfl:
.....................................................................................................:rotfl:
..............................................................................................................:rotfl:
.....................................................................................................................:rotfl:
............................................................................................................................:rotfl:
...................................................................................................................................:rotfl:
...........................................................................................................................................:rotfl:
..................................................................................................................................................:rotfl:
.........................................................................................................................................................:rotfl:
................................................................................................................................................................:rotfl:
.......................................................................................................................................................................:rotfl:
..............................................................................................................................................................................:rotfl:
.....................................................................................................................................................................................:rotfl:
............................................................................................................................................................................................:rotfl:
...................................................................................................................................................................................................:rotfl:

This is my masterpiece like it??
 
Originally posted by GVX
:rotfl:
.......:rotfl:
...............:rotfl:
.......................:rotfl:
...............................:rotfl:
......................................:rotfl:
.............................................:rotfl:
....................................................:rotfl:
...........................................................:rotfl:
..................................................................:rotfl:
.........................................................................:rotfl:
................................................................................:rotfl:
.......................................................................................:rotfl:
..............................................................................................:rotfl:
.....................................................................................................:rotfl:
..............................................................................................................:rotfl:
.....................................................................................................................:rotfl:
............................................................................................................................:rotfl:
...................................................................................................................................:rotfl:
...........................................................................................................................................:rotfl:
..................................................................................................................................................:rotfl:
.........................................................................................................................................................:rotfl:

This time of the day is dead quiet!:eek:
 
Originally posted by GVX
:rotfl:
.......:rotfl:
...............:rotfl:
.......................:rotfl:
...............................:rotfl:
......................................:rotfl:
.............................................:rotfl:
....................................................:rotfl:
...........................................................:rotfl:
..................................................................:rotfl:
.........................................................................:rotfl:
................................................................................:rotfl:
.......................................................................................:rotfl:
..............................................................................................:rotfl:
.....................................................................................................:rotfl:
..............................................................................................................:rotfl:
.....................................................................................................................:rotfl:
............................................................................................................................:rotfl:
...................................................................................................................................:rotfl:
...........................................................................................................................................:rotfl:
..................................................................................................................................................:rotfl:
.........................................................................................................................................................:rotfl:

:confused:
 
IS everyone dead today or what:confused:
 
Originally posted by GVX
IS everyone dead today or what:confused:


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:sleep: :sleep:
 
Originally posted by Magic069
anything happening today?
:D
Well yesterday i was gonna get AceCombat 4 but the stor didnt have it in. But today im just about to get ready and head off to the store again. They told me that ill be in today forsure.:D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
:D
Well yesterday i was gonna get AceCombat 4 but the stor didnt have it in. But today im just about to get ready and head off to the store again. They told me that ill be in today forsure.:D


heard that one before
 
Originally posted by Magic069



heard that one before

For sure this time. I can almost taste it. I know its in. It has to be ;)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS


For sure this time. I can almost taste it. I know its in. It has to be ;)

your seting yourself up for disappointment
 
Originally posted by Magic069


your seting yourself up for disappointment


DUDE!! its there ... I know its there. Ill be back with it too. :D
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS



DUDE!! its there ... I know its there. Ill be back with it too. :D

No chance!! That game has been scrapped!!:D :lol:
 
Originally posted by LoudMusic
Wow, the guys that wrote this bulletin board software must have done a pretty good job. Usually I can 'break' the message posting system in a couple tries.

Cudoes to you gentlemen whom I will never meet.

~LoudMusic

💡 or you could just download their lite edition for free and study their scripts?

:D
 
Morning Tom!
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Belated good morning. :D

So you doing your TT with the wheel? :lol:
 
good afternoon all... i am very busy today, but i wanted to poke around gtp for sec see whats going on :D
 
Nothing much man, just trying to keep focused on work today, but keep on ending back here. :lol:
 
Hey Pako, sorry I didn't see these posts. I wish I was playing with the wheel right now.
Unfortunately, I am cleaning up leaves right now. It's close to 75 or so outside, so I figured it would be best if I did that rather than wait until the weekend when we go back down to the 30's.
I do take the occasional break to post a message or two though.;)
Hmm, I think I have an idea for a thread....
 
Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Hey Pako, sorry I didn't see these posts. I wish I was playing with the wheel right now.
Unfortunately, I am cleaning up leaves right now. It's close to 75 or so outside, so I figured it would be best if I did that rather than wait until the weekend when we go back down to the 30's.
I do take the occasional break to post a message or two though.;)
Hmm, I think I have an idea for a thread....

Hey no problem. 45 deg. here and the fall leaves are everywhere!

:burnout:
 
Originally posted by Pako
Nothing much man, just trying to keep focused on work today, but keep on ending back here. :lol:

i need to too...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back