How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Magic069
good morning all!!! :sleep:

MOrning Magic.
 
I'm good, u
 
better then last night... i got a tkt... pissed me off :mad:

plus it the morning... :sleep:
 
Originally posted by Magic069
better then last night... i got a tkt... pissed me off :mad:

plus it the morning... :sleep:

Too much racin in your truck!!:(
 
Originally posted by GVX


Too much racin in your truck!!:(

i wish it was racing... i am gonna post a thread about it in a little while... i will explain everything... it was something i have fought once before... :rolleyes:
 
Thats my ghost your using..:lol: :Poke: :lol:
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
Thats my ghost your using..:lol: :Poke: :lol:

he fits the whole halloween thing!!! Its his prime time to shine!!
 
How you going on Time Attack Race #1??
 
Wassup, Wassup, Wassup? :D
 
Originally posted by Magic069


doing good, but not satisfied yet :D

Same here!!

I believe there's another 1/2 sec that can be taken out of my best yet. It's gonna be damn tricky though:eek:
 
Originally posted by GVX


Same here!!

I believe there's another 1/2 sec that can be taken out of my best yet. It's gonna be damn tricky though:eek:

gotta do what you gotta do :D
 
Originally posted by Magic069


hey you can relate!!! ;)

Well huckelberry, I'm afraid I don't know what you would be implying. :D
 
Originally posted by Magic069


gotta do what you gotta do :D

Having got All Gold has definitely helped. Makes you more aware of what's required for greatness!;)
 
It most certainly would! :)
 
Well, it looks like everyone is sleeping, working, or learning, so I think I should do the same.

~lataz~
 
everyone please check out my latest poll, located in the rumble strip... talks about my lastest tkt, concerning my truck!!! thanks!!
 
Originally posted by Magic069
everyone please check out my latest poll, located in the rumble strip... talks about my lastest tkt, concerning my truck!!! thanks!!



I'll check it out Magic:cool:
 
there is a link in my signature now... for everyone else, if you don't wanna look for it!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back