How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
and how's about this?
 

Attachments

  • for_you_again.jpg
    for_you_again.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 22
well. . . . as close I get to a web cam. :lol:
 

Attachments

  • for_you_again_somemore.jpg
    for_you_again_somemore.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 22
Originally posted by Pako
well. . . . as close I get to a web cam. :lol:
Nice screen shot with editation!!!;)
 
BRB, gonna install this beoch . . . .

BTW - mr persistance. . . .don't think I'm gonna get to your test tonight. Sorry, gonna go get some nazi's
 
Originally posted by Pako
BRB, gonna install this beoch . . . .

BTW - mr persistance. . . .don't think I'm gonna get to your test tonight. Sorry, gonna go get some nazi's
That's right:devil:
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

didn't you say you had it at 510kb per sec?

Yeah, I'm here. Look at the screen shot agian. The first one.

The download file says 50.2 KB/Sec.

My connection says 503kb/sec.


The difference may be in the kb vs. KB :confused:
 
Originally posted by Pako


Yeah, I'm here. Look at the screen shot agian. The first one.

The download file says 50.2 KB/Sec.

My connection says 503kb/sec.


The difference may be in the kb vs. KB :confused:
I thought you said you were downloading at 510:p OK:)
 
Why doesn't Ghost, become a host for a fight?
 
Yo fools (jk) whats going on?:D
 
Look for Pako's Domain in the server list.
 
La la al ... talking to my self here. :(
 
Originally posted by Pako
Look for Pako's Domain in the server list.
ok, but, if we go there, it's just gonna be me, you and Ghost killin each other:(
 
:( i feel sooo unwanted:(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.

..
.
LOL :D
 
other people will join.. and will kill them..
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man

ok, but, if we go there, it's just gonna be me, you and Ghost killin each other:(

It's just me and Ghost aganst you?
 
what are yall talking about man
 
Originally posted by ghostrider
other people will join.. and will kill them..
Yeah, maybe, it will probably take a while for people to join. OR.......
I am a total idiot, I am totally wrong, and there will be 30 people on in less than 10 minutes:D
BTW- What did you set as the max amount of players?
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Wazzup Nocturnal, just talkin a little wolfenstein
Oh cool. I saw that game the other day.
 
Sooo..... Pako, Ghost, do you wanna have a lil fun in Pako's Domain??
 
Originally posted by Saleen Man
Sooo..... Pako, Ghost, do you wanna have a lil fun in Pako's Domain??

Actually, look for "Pako's Hut"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back