How much do you know about Ferrari? - Weird letter to Evo magazine.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaff
  • 96 comments
  • 16,639 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is Security check pointed Asia?
My paranoid nature makes me think of Communist Asia. Though that can't be it, as that could theoretically make sense.
 
Why do you have your timezone set at GMT-5, when you have a United Kingdom IP? Did you forget where you were?
 
Why do you have your timezone set at GMT-5, when you have a United Kingdom IP? Did you forget where you were?

Try resolving the IP. It gets funnier :D
 
Fr.23.3.07.

Hi Forumers,

Security check-pointed Asia became so in 1902 (yes, 1902) so I am sure this occurred before all you forumers were born. Incidentally the first of the Ferrari F range was in 1904 (yes, 1904) and it was the Fighter 1. (Two-away from 1902).

My letter to Evo magazine disagreed with the claim that the Ferrari F range are decadonal anniversary motorcars and it disagreed with the claim that the 288 GTO Evoluzione is the predecessor to the Ferrari F40 because I do honestly know different. It was in fact not a letter intended for publication and I did not know there was any possibility of it being publicized else I would not have emailed it to them. I do have the United Kingdom media injuncted but there seems to have been an oversight made in this case.

Yes it is true the Ferrari F range are not (decadonal) anniversary cars. My assertion that the Ferrari F60 is not referred to as a Ferrari Enzo by enthusiasts is true and is simply one of those Ferrari Secrets albeit trivial. And the F is for Fighter as in the fight against organized crime, not for Ferrari.

I have two Ferrari F50s at home in southern Spain one is black and indexed B-1944-AB and the other is red and indexed B-1945-AB. I took delivery of these in July 1995, they are Asian and they are from the end of their production in Asia in 1993 (so they are 1993 manufactured models). The Ferrari F50 was first produced in Asia and in 1978. So if the Ferrari F50 is a 50th anniversary motorcar, why was it not produced in 1824, fifty years after Ferrari Motors was founded in 1774 in Asia by a Mr. So Ferrari? (Humor).

As for the Ferrari 288 GTO Evoluzione, it seems that it could be the predecessor to the Ferrari F40 but it honestly is not. In security check-pointed Asia there was Ferrari F30, a Ferrari F20 and a Ferrari F10 - and these were not anniversary motorcars.

I will now cautiously mention China and say that it is one of only three security check-pointed countries in Asia with the other two countries being India and the Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The security check-pointed zones in China and India have been virtually destroyed in secret nuclear bombings but the security check-pointed zone in the Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is very much intact after having suffered one very bad nuclear bombing destroying it's largest city (in May 1999). Note I say virtually destroyed.

I can only direct you to acquire a copy of the genuine Tu.8.10.96. U.K. C4 News program for you to discover security check-pointed Asia. If you view this specific program then choose to expose it’s contents at your forum, you will probably (99.999% chance) be blocked. But view it. Acquire a video recording of this program. People trade in video recordings of it so find a 'trader'.

I am not a "fruitloop", but I am basically a fruitarian, so maybe this is where the claim "fruitloop" originated, on an airplane. I am sane. And it is Mr. Harold Branson alias 'Mr. Richard Branson' that 'fronts' the World's Worst Organized Crime Ring (an international crime syndicate) and today ("Hip! Hip! Hooray!" times three = Triumph) he was jailed for fourteen days for assaults against Virgin staff.

The Virgin Criminal is the name of a title of a top-quality book about Mr. Harold Branson alias 'Mr. Richard Branson' so are; The Most Evil Man In The Universe, The World's Worst Murderer, The Poorest Man In The World, The Virgin Atlantic Story, Richard Branson – The True Story and many others about the Virgin group of companies and Mr. Harold Branson alias 'Mr. Richard Branson' - they are like sinister pornography but at the opposite end of the media pole.

I have one of the limited production (of six only?) 288 GTO Evoluziones, in a private museum in the security check-pointed part of the Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. On this subject have you heard/seen the rumor that the Sultan of Brunei has a collection of five-thousand motorcars? It is in fact me that has a collection of five-thousand motorcars and this collection is in the security check-pointed part of the Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Have you ever wondered why the Sultan of Brunei does not display this rumored collection of five-thousand motorcars? Because it is mine and in the security check-pointed part of the Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I have met the Sultan of Brunei and many times.

At a point in time, but I suspect not before 2009, I will have this collection of five-thousand motorcars on the Internet.

In this collection of five-thousand motorcars three-hundred and fifty-five are Ferraris. I inherited two-hundred and fifty-five Ferraris from my parents and the other one-hundred and five are of my own acquiring. I have another one-hundred and one Ferrari motorcars around the World totally my ownership to be four-hundred and fifty-six.

I designed/engineered the Mercedes-Benz SLR and I currently have one at my home in southern Spain indexed B-7481-XD. In Summer 1995 (yes, 1995) I demonstrated a Mercedes-Benz SLR in and about mainland Southern Spain and on Ibiza; it was indexed B-1999-CD. There were many witnesses and this is the car that many Mercedes-Benz people know about me for (because I designed/engineered it and demonstrated it in 1995 as above). I have been in Germany’s Auto Bild magazine in the mid-1990s including the October 1995 edition about the B-1999-CD indexed Mercedes-Benz SLR but since then things have gone very very wrong and now I am 'one-away' from my passport etcetera etcetera. The B-1999-CD Mercedes-Benz SLR came from the security check-pointed part of the Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (the Al-Qalina superuniversity) and this is where I designed/engineered it. Honest.

I am currently in London, the United Kingdom suffering a severely evil passport obstruction and recently I have been to the cinema and I saw a superb advertisement for Yellow Pages (or, Yell.com) where there is one man seeming to be qualified in many areas i.e. karate, disco dancing, guitar playing, bricklaying, 'pen-pushing' etcetera. Pre my passport obstruction I lived much like that (and I intend to return to that way of life after my passport obstruction). I am not bored, but I am waiting very very patiently and for a very very long time for this tedious passport obstruction to end hence my spare time for my postings.

I will compile a chronology of all the nuclear bombings that I can and post it soon. And, I will explain more about how technology is approximately twenty years ahead in security check-pointed Asia in the post.

As for mentioning Mr. Russell Crowe. May I simply say "1995!" in response?!

This is all in the best possible taste. :)

There is no gloating here only some hopefully useful information/knowledge.

Yours sincerely,


Mr. Carlos Kavros
 
Carlos
I have two Ferrari F50s at home in southern Spain one is black and indexed B-1944-AB and the other is red and indexed B-1945-AB.
Ahh it's nice of you to say that.

So please prove it.

All you require is a photo with something like "Hello GTPlanet" on a piece of paper placed inside the car. A bottle of ketchup aswell for bonus points.

And please don't tell me that a man of your "achievement" doesn't have any personal staff that could carry out such a task.
 
He's conviniently stuck in London with a passport problem, the cars are in Spain. I'd still love thoes coordinates for thoes security checkpointed parts of China.
 
He's conviniently stuck in London with a passport problem, the cars are in Spain. I'd still love thoes coordinates for thoes security checkpointed parts of China.
me
And please don't tell me that a man of your "achievement" doesn't have any personal staff that could carry out such a task.
;)
 
Ahh, I didn't notice you had that covered 👍.
 
and the guy actually came in here and posted this nonsense... someone who honestly believes this crap is true should not ever be allowed in public so I'm going to have to agree with those who have said that he is just someone who enjoys typing ludicrous claims... either way he is definitely an idiot
 
He's a double 0 agent too you know, like James Bond.
 
would that be 00**** ?
 
Sa.24.3.07.

Hi Forumers,

Here is a vague idea of some of the nuclear bombings;

??.??.1992. ????? City, security check-pointed China.
2.8.1992. Rand City, Republic of South Africa (aka Randa City).
4.8.1992. Pahlia, security check-pointed India.
2.10.1992. Bahlia, security check-pointed India.
12.10.1992. Can City, Japan.
28.6.1994. ????? City, Democratic Republic of Congo.
??.5.1995. Maresville aka Nolta, U.S.A. ??
19.10.1995. Laresville aka Holta, U.S.A. ?? (high-profile national U.S.A. radio publicity)
28.6.1998. Fruttenberg, Germany.
18.7.1998. Guntar, Spain.
??.??.1998. ????? City, Israel.
??.5.1999. Qantarya City, security check-pointed Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
??.??.2003. 2nd largest city, Mexico.
??.??.2003. ????? City, Taiwan.
??.??.2004. ????? City, security check-pointed India.
??.??.2004. ????? City, security check-pointed China.

There have been many other nuclear bombings around the World and these occurred between 1992 and 2004. There have been no nuclear bombings before 1992 and no nuclear bombings after 2004. Security check-pointed China and security check-pointed India have been devastated and virtually destroyed by these nuclear bombings – only small urbanizations remained intact. Security check-pointed Saudi Arabia has been very badly damaged by a nuclear bombing (May 1999). There has been very little hard media coverage because of threat of further nuclear bombings.

To be direct, the cause of there being only small security check-pointed parts of Asia (or, the World) is millenniums of homosexuality. Complicated.

Most of the World’s prestigious branded corporations e.g. Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Dyson, Ferrari, Google, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Naim, Nokia, Saab, Rolls Royce were founded and developed in China and decades before the claims in what is now The Common World. E.g. Bentley in 1826 (not 1920/1921), Ferrari in 1774 (not 1929) and Rolls Royce in 1825 (not 1904).

Western World countries are not the richest countries, they are the most criminal (and the poorest).

There is very very bad and very very long-term organized crime around the World especially fraud.

I have only ever been a prison inmate once in my life and that was in August 1995 in New York, U.S.A. (Rykers Island maximum-security penitentiary) but it was unlawful, and for only for a few hours before I was released.

I have other surnames for Mr. Harold Branson alias ‘Mr. Richard Branson’ including Brottoin, Brossum, Brilson, Bassam and Brontor but he does have self-created pseudonyms including Hannibal Lecter, Freddy Kruger, Trudy Branson and Betty Branson.

As you are in the U.K. you will probably have experienced dreams/nightmares (audio/video imagery perceived as inside the head during sleep) but these dreams/nightmares are not in fact inside the head but videowise are on the surface of the eyes and audiowise are close to the ears via very tiny audio transmitters suspended in the air. Have you ever hallucinated, audibly/visibly? These hallucinations are caused by the same badly abused technology that causes dreams/nightmares i.e. computers/microwaves tens of meters below mainly London, England. Take it from me, someone from outside the U.K., that there are no dreams/nightmares outside the U.K. and that these dreams/nightmares (and hallucincations) are mainly within England.

I do know how the World (The Common World) appears to people in general of the U.K. and most of the rest of the World (The Common World) but I have a dual perspective having been raised/educated/employed in a security check-pointed part of Asia that is approximately twenty years ahead of The Common World.

Yes, I accept that since 1904 England has supplied most of the World (The Common World) with Rolls Royce motorcars BUT this is officially rated as one of the World’s worst atrocities and the same applies to Italy/Ferrari motorcars, Germany/Porsche motorcars etcetera etcetera.

Have you not ever become suspicious at the model numbering on Ferrari motorcars? Have you not ever questioned why there are so many different Ferrari motorcars all model numbered 250? There is only one true 250 (GTO) and the others are model numbered wrong. The ones that originates in Asia are model numbered correctly. It is very very bad organized crime that is to blame for the model numbering tampering and modern samples can be seen in the ‘missing’ Aston Martin DB8 and in the new BMW 335i motorcars that in fact have 3.0 liter engines (as opposed to 3.5 liter ones as the model denotation suggests). On the subject of Aston Martin, Aston Martin Motors was founded in China by a Mr. Aston Martin and decades before it is claimed that Aston Martin Motors was founded in England (Aston Martin is not derived from a combination of Aston hill climb and Lionel Martin).

As for map references for security check-pointed Asia I can only really say that fifty to one-hundred kilometers in various directions from major cities in China, India and the Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is there maximum security check-points that if travelled beyond result in accessing interconnected cities/other urbanizations up to approximately twenty years ahead of The Common World.

But as I have said previously, check out a video recording of the genuine Tu.8.10.1996. U.K. C4 News television program for some tangible evidence. People trade in video recordings so not too much enquiring should be required to gain a copy. Ten and a half years old now but highly valuable!

I am, sadly, on my own in the United Kingdom and I have never really had staff but I HAVE had many colleagues (work partners) that you would probably misdescribe as staff, whom are waiting for me to return home. I am sorry I have no photographs for you (check the previous paragraph and get your own (from the video recording?!?)).

Yes, the cars are in Spain but they ARE Chinese, they DO exist and Spain is a second home for me and has been since the late 1980s.

Sorry this is so long, I hope you see why.

Yours sincerely,


Mr. Carlos Kavros
 
Aston Martin left out the DB8 because of the (at that time) planned V8 Vantage, they didn't want people to get their names confused. Let me ak you this, it's something close to my heart, what can you tell me about TVR?
 
Good goodness – I could have a more reasonable conversation with a refrigerator.
 
Sa.24.3.07.

Hi Forumers,

Here is a vague idea of some of the nuclear bombings;

??.??.1992. ????? City, security check-pointed China.
2.8.1992. Rand City, Republic of South Africa (aka Randa City).
4.8.1992. Pahlia, security check-pointed India.
2.10.1992. Bahlia, security check-pointed India.
12.10.1992. Can City, Japan.
28.6.1994. ????? City, Democratic Republic of Congo.
??.5.1995. Maresville aka Nolta, U.S.A. ??
19.10.1995. Laresville aka Holta, U.S.A. ?? (high-profile national U.S.A. radio publicity)
28.6.1998. Fruttenberg, Germany.
18.7.1998. Guntar, Spain.
??.??.1998. ????? City, Israel.
??.5.1999. Qantarya City, security check-pointed Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
??.??.2003. 2nd largest city, Mexico.
??.??.2003. ????? City, Taiwan.
??.??.2004. ????? City, security check-pointed India.
??.??.2004. ????? City, security check-pointed China.

There have been many other nuclear bombings around the World and these occurred between 1992 and 2004. There have been no nuclear bombings before 1992 and no nuclear bombings after 2004. Security check-pointed China and security check-pointed India have been devastated and virtually destroyed by these nuclear bombings – only small urbanizations remained intact. Security check-pointed Saudi Arabia has been very badly damaged by a nuclear bombing (May 1999). There has been very little hard media coverage because of threat of further nuclear bombings.
So no nuclear bombings before 1992, well you could be pedantic and say the attacks on Japan that ended the Second World War were atomic and not nuclear (but that would be splitting hairs/atoms), but lets be honest I think that they do count. They are the only use of weaponry of this nature as a form of offensive attack, quite simply you have made up some place names (and for others not even bothered) and claimed they have been the subject of nuclear attacks.

Care to explain how these attacks are not common knowledge, after all its not as if a mushroom cloud is something you can just ask people to ignore.



To be direct, the cause of there being only small security check-pointed parts of Asia (or, the World) is millenniums of homosexuality. Complicated.
What are you on about? If that's a dig at homosexuality then I can let you know its a clear breach of GT Planet's AUP and your time he will be short if you continue along those lines.



Most of the World’s prestigious branded corporations e.g. Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Dyson, Ferrari, Google, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Naim, Nokia, Saab, Rolls Royce were founded and developed in China and decades before the claims in what is now The Common World. E.g. Bentley in 1826 (not 1920/1921), Ferrari in 1774 (not 1929) and Rolls Royce in 1825 (not 1904).
Quite simply unproven nonsense. Yes I have read your claims across the web, your own blog and letter you have written to various sites/publications, and quite frankly you have not been able to demonstrate a single shred of proof for said claims. Our AUP here at GT Planet does prohibit members from posting information that is knowingly false, which leads us to a rather interesting moment here. Either you know this is garbage (in which case you get banned) or you actually believe this, in which case I would suggest obtaining some help as 'care in the community' is quite obviously not working for you.

Please do be aware that while your ramblings are amusing, that does not in any way excuse any member of GT Planet (meaning you) from following the AUP, you agreed to follow it when you joined. In you posts to date you have already broken it. Please take care and ensure that any claim you make is backed up with independently verifiable source material.

Scaff
 
The man is pure class, leave him be.


Absolute genius. I see the world in a whole new light, now.
 
Whereabouts in London do you live? I can come visit you in my brother's Ariel Atom (invented in 1971 by Mr. A. Ryalo, a Japanese man, not by the Somerset "engineer" Mr. Simon Saunders, a.k.a Mr. Steven Irwin, a.k.a Mr. Ira Gershwin, a.k.a Mr. Andrew Brownsword, a.k.a Mr. Harold Branson, the Poorest Man in the World and leader of the World's Worst Crime Ring) and you can show me some photos of you with your collection of cars - after all, digital photography was invented roughly 20 years ago in the security check pointed parts of Asia...
 
Try exposing it on the Internet and you will probably be blocked by some severe thugs e.g. Gangland Supercriminal Mr. Harold Branson alias 'Mr. Richard Branson'.
So why do they allow you to spread the truth? Why don't they arrange a hit on you?

Prince Charles's name is Mr. Alan Branson (and he is the 5th member of The World's Worst Organized Crime Ring).
Ahhh, because they are the world's worst organised crime ring. Good job they're not the best organised or you'd be toast.


There have been many other nuclear bombings around the World and these occurred between 1992 and 2004.
Have there been any in Scotland?

As you are in the U.K. you will probably have experienced dreams/nightmares (audio/video imagery perceived as inside the head during sleep) but these dreams/nightmares are not in fact inside the head but videowise are on the surface of the eyes and audiowise are close to the ears via very tiny audio transmitters suspended in the air. Have you ever hallucinated, audibly/visibly? These hallucinations are caused by the same badly abused technology that causes dreams/nightmares i.e. computers/microwaves tens of meters below mainly London, England. Take it from me, someone from outside the U.K., that there are no dreams/nightmares outside the U.K. and that these dreams/nightmares (and hallucincations) are mainly within England.
Who is in the UK? This is an American site with members form all over the world. Not the common world, not in any security checkpointed parts of Asia, as these bits do not exist.

You need to stop taking the drugs that are causing your hallucinations.

You need to start providing hard evidence of your claims, or just shut up. 💡
 
I think someone mixed up his meds....

Also, did you know that Chevrolet was not founded by Louis Chevrolet, but by Chevrolet Branson? One of the precursors of the Worlds Worst Organized Crime Ring? Also he was from Security Check Pointed Oklahoma.
 
I can come visit you in my brother's Ariel Atom (invented in 1971 by Mr. A. Ryalo, a Japanese man, not by the Somerset "engineer" Mr. Simon Saunders, a.k.a Mr. Steven Irwin, a.k.a Mr. Ira Gershwin, a.k.a Mr. Andrew Brownsword, a.k.a Mr. Harold Branson, the Poorest Man in the World and leader of the World's Worst Crime Ring)
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh jeebus, I nearly choked on my lunch!
 
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh jeebus, I nearly choked on my lunch!

Has the button started flashing at you yet?
 
wow some people should really lighten up lol
 
??.??.1998. ????? City, Israel.

I'm particularily interested in this part. A nuclear bombing of Israel would've wiped out 3/4 of that country, not to mention sparing a lot of headaches for all involved with the middle-eastern conflict.
Now, I know, as a fact, that I'm alive and very not wiped-out. I don't know how this happened, with a nuclear bomb falling in 1998 in Israel. And I live in the center of the country, so wherever the bomb hit, I would've been a victim. In order to determine my existence, I follow the common logic, which goes like this: "I am out, therefore, I am"

Take it from me, someone from outside the U.K., that there are no dreams/nightmares outside the U.K. and that these dreams/nightmares (and hallucincations) are mainly within England.

Take it from me, someone who actually lives outside the UK, that there are nightmares outside the UK. Although, I reckon that "mainly" part was added as an ass-cover.

However, it makes perfect sense for me that a guy in China is called "Aston Martin". Perhaps "Martin Aston", but then again, that'd be the english-speaking half of the world, and would get you mixed up with a certain "Ferrari Enzo" (Reversed "Enzo Ferrari"), though, of course, that guy didn't exist either, but was an invention by a Mr. So Ferrari.
That is So Ferrari...


I say, GTP organizes itself, and each member gets a couple of coordinates to scan via Google (Goo + Ogle) Earth (Can't come up with inventions here... Need help!), so we can find this 'Security Checkpointed Asia'. Then we'll see...
 
I wonder if he is the subject of this song.... :D




Remember when you ran away and I got on my knees and begged you not to
leave because I'd go berserk?? Well...
You left me anyhow and then the days got worse and worse and now you see
I've gone completely out of my mind.. And..

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

You thought it was a joke and so you laughed, you laughed when I had said
that loosing you would make me flip my lid.. RIGHT???
I know you laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed you laughed and
laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad... And..

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa,
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.
To the happy home. With trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket
weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!

I cooked your food, I cleaned your house, and this is how you pay me back
for all my kind unselfish loving deeds.. Huh??
Well you just wait, they'll find you yet and when they do they'll put you
in the ASPCA, you mangy mutt!!! And...

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa.
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy
to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming
to take me away, ha-haaa!!!
To the happy home, with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket
weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haa!!!
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time... (fade out)

Hey, buddy!
Yes officer..
You a head?
No, but I'm catching up, ha ha ha....


Napoleon XIV = Win.
 
I have just skimmed the EVO letter pubicized and read the 'jailed for mass murder on 17th March 2003' part that refers to Harold Branson (aka 'Richard Branson') and (gulp) I need to say that this claim is product of SEVER DISINFORMATION (he is, I know, still, at liberty) so my sincere apology for this err but it WAS honestly beyond my control. :mad:

Harold Branson is now charged with ten murders (by the Metropolitan Police of London, England) with more charges coming soon. On 23.3.07. there will be a secret hearing in the Central Criminal Court (London, England) to discuss a life term in prison for him - do not deduce anything from this though. On 18.3.07. Harold Branson goes-to-prison for 7 days of a 14 day term. :)

I am sure that many people DO become suspicious about Ferrari model numbering and quite correctly so - DO please bear in mind that Ferrari motorcars honestly DO start in security check-pointed Asia long before Italy and are more often than not model numbered differently i.e. correctly.

I would love to post/provide in another way some hard evidence about my claims of security check-pointed Asia but all I can do is provide pointers e.g. W.23.8.1995. multi-station's news for U.S.A. and Tu.8.10.1996. C4 News for U.K. Get GENUINE recordings and DO see 'cars of the future' from security check-pointed Asia FOR REAL (e.g. Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Porsche, Rolls Royce (but no Aston Martin!)). Try posting your find/s on YouTube and you WILL be blocked! Sinister Government corruption/conspiracies et cetera.

I had two Ferrari F40s in southern Spain (in 1993) one was black indexed B-1929-AB and the other was red indexed B-1930-AB and these came from security check-pointed Asia. Again one needs to bear in mind that Ferrari motorcars honestly DO originate in security check-pointed Asia i.e. before Italy to comprehend that the 40 is not anniversary related. I DO comprehend the anniversary-car (false) beliefs though. I also have a tiger-striped Ferrari F40 that I HAVE shown in Germany (mid 1990s). All these Ferraris were/are CHINESE (yes, CHINESE).

There is much myth about nuclear missiles/nuclear bombings and I DO comprehend the (false) belief that allows the perception that a nuclear bombing of Israel would have destroyed circa 75% of the country. In September 1998 a small city in Israel WAS honestly nuclear bombed and the rest of Israel continued intact (geologically anyway).

There ARE no 'dreams' or 'nightmares' outside the U.K. - they ARE caused by computers mainly below London, England. There are some other computers (that cause 'dreams'/'nightmares' below Liverpool and Manchester (also in England) and Edinburgh (Scotland)...

Yes, I would have been 'toasted' if Harold and pertainant members of his World's Worst Organized Crime Ring could have done but he/they are not able to. Many others HAVE been 'toasted' though. A very sick practise indeed.

Even if my own parents were alive they could not get through to me at MySpace and offer to be a Friend - Harold Branson has me trapped, obstructed, deprived et cetera. :grumpy:

DO bear in mind that most of my Ferraris are in the Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia amongst my 5000-strong collection of motorcars and that the rest are smattered throughout only some of the World's 191 countries and ofen only two in some of the countries that I do have Ferraris in. My point is that a person COULD have one Ferrari motorcar in each country and he would have 191 Ferraris. They were/are for work reasons only; and they are CHINESE (yes, CHINESE).

And last but not least Mr. Enzo Ferrari WAS a fraudster that's true name was/is Mr. Walter Harris and he was a member of The World's Worst Organized Crime Ring (246th member, as far as I can recall).

I AM sane. Honest. :lol:
 
emot-munch.gif



Continue.
 
Vision Solar
There ARE no 'dreams' or 'nightmares' outside the U.K. - they ARE caused by computers mainly below London, England. There are some other computers (that cause 'dreams'/'nightmares' below Liverpool and Manchester (also in England) and Edinburgh (Scotland)...
Just out of curiousity... How come people had dreams/nightmares long before the invention of computers? And just to be certain there were no computers, I´ll qoute a story from a really long time ago:

" Gilgamesh meanwhile has two dreams; in the first a meteorite falls to earth which is so great that Gilgamesh can neither lift it nor turn it. The people gather and celebrate around the meteorite, and Gilgamesh embraces it as he would a wife, but his mother, the goddess Rimat-Ninsun, forces him to compete with the meteorite. In the second, Gilgamesh dreams that an axe appears at his door, so great that he can neither lift it nor turn it. The people gather and celebrate around the axe, and Gilgamesh embraces it as he would a wife, but his mother, again, forces him to compete with the axe. Gilgamesh asks his mother what these dreams might mean; she tells him a man of great force and strength will come into Uruk. Gilgamesh will embrace this man as he would a wife, and this man will help Gilgamesh perform great deeds." (cutout from a summary of the Gilgamesh epic, found here).

And if you happen to not know who Gilgamesh was, you can read up on him and his story here.
I promise you, he did NOT have an alias named "Branson"! :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back