S streetcleaner Messages 29 Jun 11, 2010 #1 i have about 140 000 000 and bougt 710 cars, but expensive ones is in future. how much is needed to buy all?
i have about 140 000 000 and bougt 710 cars, but expensive ones is in future. how much is needed to buy all?
dxm8975 A space traveller Premium Messages 2,439 Chiba, Japan Messages GTP_sneakyboy62 Jun 11, 2010 #2 I think you need quite a lot of money to buy all cars in the game... I'm not sure how much you actually require to do it.
I think you need quite a lot of money to buy all cars in the game... I'm not sure how much you actually require to do it.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jun 11, 2010 #5 YellowBird23 I think you need quite a lot of money to buy all cars in the game... I'm not sure how much you actually require to do it. Click to expand... And how much help was that answer? Please think about what you're actually contributing to the forums as most of your posts have just been stating the obvious, and not much help. 💡
YellowBird23 I think you need quite a lot of money to buy all cars in the game... I'm not sure how much you actually require to do it. Click to expand... And how much help was that answer? Please think about what you're actually contributing to the forums as most of your posts have just been stating the obvious, and not much help. 💡
GBalao888 Messages 4,691 Philippines Messages GBalao888 Messages GBalao888 Jul 14, 2014 #7 You'll probably need around within the Cr. 600,000,000 range to buy all cars in the game in every color.
You'll probably need around within the Cr. 600,000,000 range to buy all cars in the game in every color.