How much time do you spend in....

  • Thread starter Thread starter BLJK Ice
  • 3 comments
  • 568 views
Messages
489
Canada
Vancouver
Messages
.
How much time do you spend in GT5 while browsing GTP because for me 80% im browsing GTP 20% of the time i`m playing gt5 anyone else like me? GTP takes up more time than gt5 lol :D
 
I might spend 5 - 10 minutes here and 1 - 2 hours on GT5. Had a few beers last night and as usual just ended up driving different cars around the Nurburgring in season event #4. For about 3 hours :)
 
I spend maybe 15 minutes a night before bed and another 15 or so when I wake up, depending if I posted something, I'd do some follow up in the morning. The rest of the time is either work, GT5 or my family. GTP doesn't take up so much of my life, it's more of a reference for me rather than a social appeal, but I do do a bit of socializing here ;).
 
Back