How much will GT5 improve your quality of life?

I'm not really sure if it will improve my life, more like a viceversa, but as someone said, i will stop worrying about the damn release date anymore.
We were so close to novemeber and when it got delayed... it made me very sad. In fact, i'm not in the best mood since the delay... =(
Also, if it would've happened like 6+ years ago, it wouldn't have been like that for me, i used to play to tons of games back then, but now for me, there's only 2 - 3 good games per year and maybe the same 2 - 3 "ok" ones. So GT5 will be my only game untill late spring or so, so i really want to get it and play during my free time.
I guess that will be a positive thing.

And for the 1st 4 - 5 days after it'll be released - bye bye social life. I will turn off phone, cell phones, i won't touch PC, so no one will bother me through skype or msn. I think it will be ok after nearly 6 years of waiting, but it's not improvement of life at all. ^^
 
Well considering I have my last exam today to complete my degree, GT5 will be a welcome break and time of relaxation. Not quite as intense as some people doing 24/7 kind of stuff, my girlfriend might get a little annoyed at me but hopefully I can get her into playing it as well!

But it will definitely give me a very, very decent source of entertainment for a long while :)
 
So how will Gran Turismo 5 improve my quality of life?

Well I will feel relieved and excited when I get the game. It will improve my life because I won't have to come on :gtplanet: every day and night checking for news and wondering if there's a release date. The wait will finally be over. Don't get me wrong.. GTPlanet is fantastic but I look forward to coming on here comparing my cars to other people's cars, sharing specs and submitting Photomode pics instead of reading everyone's garbage in the Latest News Thread and watching videos of suspicious people who somehow have the game already. I know this might sound a bit corny or nerdy but I will feel alot happier once GT5 is in my hands.
 
It's going to make my quality of lofe waaaay better due to the fact that on my way to class tonight my mazda decided to blow a huge crack in the block. So this game will let me at least drive SOMETHING.
 
My life pretty much revolves around gran turismo...so I would say it'll make each day brighter.
 
Automotive anything takes up 90% of my daily thinking. Playing GT5, instead of speculation/hype/researching/forum browsing, will add at least 3% more. Yay for soon.
 
If by improve you mean not moving from behind my G25 for around 4 to 6 weeks than yeah my life's going improve alot.
 
Idk that it will improve my life but it will give some distraction from all the job hunting I've been doing.
 
Back