**How Old R GT racers??**

• Thread starter alex_gt
  • 114 comments
How old are you GT3 Racer?

I was wondering about the ages of members in GTPlanet. From the little 5 yr old who's 16 yr old brother lets him plays GT3 right to GT Veterians.....A variety of Racers Worldwide :earth:

Are there really GT Veterians? Maybe when were upto like GT100 we'll get old racers saying: ''Ah I remember the good old days with GT3, the :mazda: 7B7B they don't make cars like that anymore'' . :mummy:

Everyone put up your age and we can see the age differences round here.....I did try to put a poll up but I clicked submit before ticking the poll box....DOH :banghead:

Course my argument is that young modern and daring boy racers are best out on the track..:flattop:

What ya all think?

whoah, i didnt think id find this thread in the forum. i was thinking bout setting one up myself. just out of curiosity. im 15. how old are the rest of you guys?

I'm 15 too. Most of the people are around that age here. Also a lot of 25+ people.;)

As varied as it gets!

I'm 26 almost 27 :) You'll be surprised at the age ranges around here ;) though most i think are 15-16 :P

Six more months and you can que up Tim McGraw singing "My next Thirty Years"

Yes, I turn 30 this November.

I hate to say, but i think I maybe one of the oldest on here.

And I've never played GT1 or 2.

AO

Der Alta - Don't worry 'bout it. I've got 30 rapidly approaching as well...

But, if you're in November, that makes you older. I don't have to worry 'bout it 'till December.

So, yes... you are an old man, but only by a month.

i'm 18 and owned all three version of GRAN TURISMO!!!

I remember when i saw that skyline LM.......

SteveP

Hey, welcome to the forums.

:)

For being the oldest fella here that I know about, you receive the coveted golden walker award...

Note: The Golden Walker award may not be valid in your area. Please refer to http://www.I-made-it-up.com for complete rules and regulations.

:D

some of you oldies 20 and up still seem like freaks. I would of never guess some of you (piticularly vat_man) to be that old.

Back