**How Old R GT racers??**

• Thread starter alex_gt
  • 114 comments
Originally posted by rhnelson
I got Tokyo Extreme Racer and a wheel to use with it. Haven't played GT3 for more than half an hour the past week, been doing TX0 instead.

Rick
*Gasp* TRAITOR! :smilewink j/k

i like GT1 the most, graphics aren't all that good but i liked to options, like modify the body, buy used cars (would be very useful in GT3) oh i'm !&

Originally posted by MttFrdrksn
35 here soon to be 36 bought the PS2 so my son could play Crazy Taxi. Bought the GT3 game pack for the value. Son doesn't play anymore and I started playing GT3 in earnest 2 months ago. 4.9% complete. Don't get to play a lot but this game rocks.

Welcome to the forum. 39 come February, bought the PS2 for the kids. I play when they are at school on my days off.

I have made it around the sun 27 times so far. It's good to see such a wide variety of ages that are into GT. I'm a little worried about the people out there that are playing this game and don't have their driver's license yet! Just teasing.

Drive it like you stole it.

That's in my signature (on the OTHER GT3 forum), and I'm nearing the 30 year mark. I was once told by a former stunt car driver "You don't know how to drive fast until you're 25"

Lesson to be learned. I just received my first speeding ticket. No accidents, no violations. It's no how fast you go, but how well you go fast.

Some of the younger crowd in this world need to think about that.

AO

Originally posted by Axis maN
u know what... i think since none of us have addicted players to play then we should write off to sony and say we want a young pups vs old farts tournement in europe and overnight acomodation in the hilton hotel and they should clear a whole cinema link up all the screens and we have a screen each and battle it out... *then i woke up*

Hey man stop stealing my dreams, well apart from the old fart bit anyway :D

I think that :D is the best smiley :D :D :D
Woooooooooooooooooooooo!

Welcome to GTP, dagger! And welcom to your mid-to-late 30s :lol:

Duke <~~~ 37 and had my driver's license longer than half this crowd has been alive

Originally posted by neon_duke
Duke <~~~ 37 and had my driver's license longer than half this crowd has been alive
:lol: lol... You sure have! I can't wait to get old enough to drive... though I'm still learning how to use a clutch. :embarrassed:

Originally posted by zidane
Hi to all GT fans out there, my first post to this forum and I am 46 years young. Played all 3 GT and on GT3 have 85% complete. :)
Hellooooo! :D Welcome to wierdnessness neighborhood!

This thread has made me feel good about myself. How, you ask? Every now and then I start thinking I'm too old to play video games any more...now I know I'm not. :D :P

^--- You old fart! :lol: j/k

Video games used to be for little kids and geeks, but it's so far upmarket now that anyone can play them, thank goodness.

True, and all the little kids and geeks grew up...and not all of us lost interest in video games. So now the median age for gamers is higher than ever.

I think I was the youngest person in line to pick up my PS2 (I was 23 at the time).

Back