How old will you be when Gran Turismo 5 is expected to release?

I couldn't drink when GT4 came out, because I was to young, and by the time GT5 comes out, I probly won't be able to because of my liver having finally worn out at 72.

And that's my realistic guess.

I'm much more ok with it now though, I got F3 and it's actually pretty fantastic.

17? If it's released too late, at least I should be 16 when it comes out.

GT4 - 12 I've only just realised how young I actually was playing GT4, especially to say I got 98.9% complete on it and haven't played it for 3 years. :lol:

GT5 - 18

GT1 proportion soap versus shampoo 80/20%

GT4 proportion soap versus shampoo 88/12%

GT5P proportion soap versus shampoo 96/ 4%

GT5 I will probably only need soap :indiff:

GT4 - 15

GT5 - 21... if released in December

By the looks at this rate GT6 will be released in 7 years from GT5's release.....

Please allow me to raise the curve slightly ....

FLASH48 and PierPressure by the way are faster than most of the kids on the block ..... patience and experience defeat youthful exuberance any day :)

I only say that since, like FLASH48, I too will be 62 when the game finally releases (late this year). Being an old retired guy allows considerable time (day or night) to hone one's skills :) If any youngsters out there are of the opinion that old guys are slow, I have a garage full of 71 F2007's which speak to the contrary :)

Last edited:
Please allow me to raise the curve slightly ....

FLASH48 and PierPressure by the way are faster than most of the kids on the block ..... patience and experience defeat youthful exuberance any day :)

I only say that since, like FLASH48, I too will be 62 when the game finally releases (late this year). Being an old retired guy allows considerable time (day or night) to hone one's skills :) If any youngsters out there are of the opinion that old guys are slow, I have a garage full of 71 F2007's which speak to the contrary :)

Been playin GT since launch day and have gotten my money's worth of entertainment from the francise ..... see GT4 status page for example:
This was my 4th time starting and finishing the game ......

picture.php

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheers:

Good skills mate ;)

Still hoping for 22. And I'm turning 23 on august 31...

But I'll propably die from a stroke the day that GT5 is released and I finally get it... :lol:

Back