how to burnout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to GTP!

This thread tells exactly how to do this. Please search before you post a question. Also, read the AUP. Improper spelling, grammar, and punctuation are generally frowned upon here.

how to about 30 mph very heavy front not stand burnout my FJR-1300 is heaviled if some one front braking not wheelie it 215 weight?
write back :nervous:

Please direct all questions to the thread mentioned in my previous post.

Once again I would ask you to read the AUP before posting again. Specifically,
AUP
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.

Thanks, and enjoy your time at GTPlanet!

No not native i am american english don't make worse if some :indiff:
indifferent said how to my game this yamaha yzf-r1 we how did get my rear tire not slick long burnout getting maybe disabled abs write back

Sorry my freind, i cant understand what your trying to say. Your words are spelt correctly, but they are not put together to make a proper sentence.

Sorry i can't help.

Matt

ha were so crazy wierd also my controller left stick analog i can't drive burnout about 30 mph so stupid argh
i am sorry about talking grammar i am hard hearing aid :ill:

Without wanting to pick through the minefield of text that is this thread, this post contains the solution:

240Z
This thread tells exactly how to do this.

So we're done.

bobby... If you're American, English IS your native tongue. I know BSL has its own grammatical structure, but if you could try to approach the language structure you'd read in books it'd be helpful all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back