How to do a HYBRID...

• Thread starter bustwave.
  • 85 comments
Originally posted by EliteRacer
Try this. Get over 15,000HP and adjust the tire grip to 354 on each side. Then add downforce to 2.50Front and 2.55 Rear. Then adjust th gears as needed.

That's what do when I want a superfast car.
Your not explaining HOW to get 15,000 hp, now are you ? Also some trannies dont allow you to adjust the gears either.

If you're using mk's GT3gEdit programme and the Xport/Sharkport route, you can just swap in any transmission you want. Then you can adjust ratios in-game.

You can even just edit the gear ratio values in the ini file...

EliteRacer - that PS2-breaking seems to be happening a lot. Thrasher's PS2 did the same thing a few weeks ago... Bizarre...

Originally posted by Masterblaster
Your not explaining HOW to get 15,000 hp, now are you ? Also some trannies dont allow you to adjust the gears either.

f you Using MKs, Use the Powe multiplier INI line,if your using a Codebreaker/Gameshark, use the Power Multiplier Code.

A Boogedy Boogedy Boogedy! I just pulled at 2'07.xx at Complex String in my ZZII! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

And here's a pic to back up that claim....

Attachments

• 207280.jpg
    207280.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 52
Power Multiplier 2AEBB76E - 00002176

That code will get you around 8k more HP, dependig n how much HP yor current 1st slot car has.
most cars have an hp of in the 1,000 hp range after the addons at the tune up shop, as you already know this

You mention that your net increase is at least 8,000 hp, so would that be near 16,000 total horse power ? An also do all the engine gain about the same increase or do some gain more from the multiplier ?

your highest gain for increasing was ? an by a factor of ?

..And this will getyou 20X the power yur current car in 1st slot has.....hehe.........

Power Multiplier 2AEBB76E - 00014EAC
what was the original hp you started with? around the 1,000 hp range? an what increase did you gain from increasing it 20 times ? have you tried increasing 30x, 40x, 50x ?

Maximum game increase is 65.535x power. After that the values cycle back down to 0.001x. If you zero the power multiplier you ALSO get 65.535x power.

However, most things with 5 figure hp are nearly impossible to launch. Or drive. Or stop. :D

Elite - I think Max will be after that replay... :D

Originally posted by Masterblaster
were those times for the 1000 meters ?

No,they were for Complex String..... The straghtaway in the pic is the one right before te L turns.
I think The highest the multiplier goes is around 60-100X BTW.

Also, with 1,000 HP, you can add the 20X Multiplier code and boost up 20K HP< to aound 21k HP.

I'll see if I can get you full Multiplier Chart with the codes.

No,they were for Complex String..... The straghtaway in the pic is the one right before te L turns.
I think The highest the multiplier goes is around 60-100X BTW.

Also, with 1,000 HP, you can add the 20X Multiplier code and boost up 20K HP< to aound 21k HP.

I'll see if I can get you full Multiplier Chart with the codes.
thank you for your assistance, its peeps like you that make this site a pleasure to visit...well done

Thrasher is the same - he's now turned to the dark side of PC gaming... Brrrr!

Highest value for power multiplier is 65.535. Honest. I did a load of experiments on it - and even got a credit in mk's GT3gEdit programme for it... :D

http://hgt.themaille.com/ - for d/ling the GT3gEdit programme

Here is the code for Max P-M Boost..
Power Multiplier 2AEBB76E - 0000EB5B

Here's the Most powerfull turbo...
turbo 2AFBB76D - 0684E98A 2AE7B76D - 949E2ED3

Most Powerfull NA Tune up........
2AF3B76D - CD0A0916 2AFFB76D - E1B5AF15

Using all three of those will be like giving a steroid Miricle Grow then shoving "feeding it" to the car.....

Here is the code for Max P-M Boost..
Power Multiplier 2AEBB76E - 0000EB5B

Here's the Most powerfull turbo...
turbo 2AFBB76D - 0684E98A 2AE7B76D - 949E2ED3

Most Powerfull NA Tune up........
2AF3B76D - CD0A0916 2AFFB76D - E1B5AF15

Using all three of those will be like giving a steroid Miricle Grow then shoving it down the cars gas pipe hole..
Sounds a tad kinky but what the hey, will give em a try an report back to yas the resluts before an after, ty

I think the current release is v38, but mk mailed me v40 (I think) a little while ago... :D

Master - NOW I find out you're a Gamesharker, so what you need is beyond what I can offer. Now if you can get hold of a SharkPort, you're in my territory again and my site would be useful...

Hold Up, MAsterBlaster, are you using a CB4 Or A GS2?? If Your usin a GS2 those codes aren't going to work proprly.
I have CodeBreaker, can tell the diff in Gs an CB codes, thanks, see if I can reach that 2.4 billion mark now..GEESEE

Have You played GT2? Do you remember how you could break out of the track at Laguna Seca? You have to break out of the track at Seattle II To Go past 2.4 Bil. Also you need to to take all the downforce off the front of the car, and put 2.50 in the rear of the car. I'll show a Diagram of how to break out of the track.........

X- Where to Run the Car Into O- Where to start accelerating from Thin Red Line- Where to drive.

I hope you understand my poor attempt at a diagram of this...

Attachments

• diagram.jpg
    diagram.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 32
Seattle - run to the end of the home straight. Turn around and drive AFAFP to the start of the straight. As you get near the start, get close to the barrier on the right - aim for the "gap" between tyre wall and barrier. It helps if you can give a sharp right turn just on impact.

Cote d'Azur - as you head down to the first hairpin, don't turn. Aim left for the "gap" between parallel barrier and oblique barrier. Give a sharp left turn on impact.

I found easy success with a 900hp Calsonic Skyline.

Xport replays can be found on my site for these two breakouts, but you need to have a PAL version and a Port to copy them to your PS2.

http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/underworld/racing/37/gt3frameset.html - head for the Xport Files. :D

Have You played GT2? Do you remember how you could break out of the track at Laguna Seca? You have to break out of the track at Seattle II To Go past 2.4 Bil. Also you need to to take all the downforce off the front of the car, and put 2.50 in the rear of the car. I'll show a Diagram of how to break out of the track.........

X- Where to Run the Car Into O- Where to start accelerating from Thin Red Line- Where to drive.

I hope you understand my poor attempt at a diagram of this...
looks like a boob

Latest Posts

Back