How To Earn Credits and XP Fast in Forza Motorsport 7

No, not patched. It's supposed to be like this. 250cr for the 30 sec race is not the point of doing all this.
Plus it seems you forgot to read the instructions to go even faster:
Restart after one 30sec race, then change it to drift and adjust the settings (follow the instructions on the article). The race ends in half a second, you don't have to wait 30.
You get 20.000 cr for every level completed, plus a choice between 50.000 cr, a free car (or with a huge discount), a racing suit.
Restart and do as many as you want.

Ahhh... Will people be punished for this??

There's nothing to punish us for. This thing in particular is part of the game T10 made
Actually that is not the case. The credit cheats in FM3 were part of the game, and people who abused them were banned for doing so.

Being able to level up to level 100 from 0 without driving an inch is not the way the game was intended to be played, basically it is exploiting something that they did not have the foresight to block. Pretty sure that is a violation of the MS terms of service for XBox live and they do ban people for that. They have banned people for this kind of stuff in the past so I would not be so sure that they won't again especially those who stick out like a sore thumb in terms of cars, credits and or levels compared to miles driven.

Edit: after thinking about it, it's not cheating so much. Not like using a trainer or manipulating game files or web connection. It is an exploit of the game. If they didn't want people to do it, maybe they shouldn't have made it so. Kinda crappy to ban people from playing the game when all they did was play the game as it shipped.

Last edited:
I got all the cars I needed now I’m just finishing the rest of the career. I’m not gonna do the ram method or the Daytona method anymore.

Actually that is not the case. The credit cheats in FM3 were part of the game, and people who abused them were banned for doing so.

Being able to level up to level 100 from 0 without driving an inch is not the way the game was intended to be played, basically it is exploiting something that they did not have the foresight to block. Pretty sure that is a violation of the MS terms of service for XBox live and they do ban people for that. They have banned people for this kind of stuff in the past so I would not be so sure that they won't again especially those who stick out like a sore thumb in terms of cars, credits and or levels compared to miles driven.
Then I'm gonna stop right now.
Whoever published the article with the instructions on gtplanet should delete it. Warnings or not.

Last edited:

What?

If they implement a 30 second race and I run it, it's my fault?
How many 30 sec races am I allowed to do? 10? 20? Per day? Per week?
This is insane.

What?

If they implement a 30 second race and I run it, it's my fault?
How many 30 sec races am I allowed to do? 10? 20? Per day? Per week?
This is insane.

My guess is they were thinking drag races there

Edit to add:

Just saw a post on the official forum from someone who says he and his buddy were banned for using the current glitches and exploits on XB1. Apparently they got really greedy and glitched all the way up to 999,999,999 credits.

People like that will be the first to get the ax but others will surely follow. Those who used this in moderation will probably be ok, especially it they are also racing and playing the game normally but those who have abused this to get lots of cars, levels or credits may be targets soon.

IMO it is not worth the risk, better to just play the game, drive the cars, use the mods and have fun.

Last edited:
I bought a game and use the available options.

It is not my job to speculate about what the devs were thinking while they were doing their job.
The 30 sec thing is not even a glitch. It is just one of the many options to play the game.

Thanks to the 'cheaters' the cash bonus is gone now. It is now 50% of winnings.

That's too bad - I was doing tons of 20 lap races at Suzuka with the Skyline and enjoying the hard cash bonus. I set 23 drivatars on unbeatable and used mods fo rth emost cash possible.

As for getting banned using cash exploits. Yes - it can happen. My account and XBox was banned for life from Forza 4 (I believe). Selling too many Jetta engines :)

Thanks to the 'cheaters' the cash bonus is gone now. It is now 50% of winnings.

That's too bad - I was doing tons of 20 lap races at Suzuka with the Skyline and enjoying the hard cash bonus. I set 23 drivatars on unbeatable and used mods fo rth emost cash possible.

As for getting banned using cash exploits. Yes - it can happen. My account and XBox was banned for life from Forza 4 (I believe). Selling too many Jetta engines :)

I had not noticed that. I had not did much of it but I did do a few races on Dubai with the NSX and a couple on the ring with the BMW and was planning to tune the ZL1 for road Atlanta and get a few extra credits along the way. Total though I have probably only gotten about 100k from the cash part of the bonus. Have gotten quite a lot more from the 40 and 50% bonus on longer races though.

Anyway, I'll miss the occasional 30 second race at Dubai with the NSX FE for almost 22k, but it's a good thing overall.

Back