How To Earn Credits and XP Fast in Forza Motorsport 7

The Camaro ZL1 FE gives 15k for a 1 lap race at Road Atlanta, plus 40% credits.
You can make 25k in a lap.

Also, why are people willing to do this? I understand wanting everything, but sitting for 20 hours using an exploit, just to not have to play the game?

Imagine if you just played for fun for 20 hours.
I got level 50ish and tier 6 in 18 hours time (FM turned on) and only 9 hours of driving.

To each their own, but objectively, what an incredible spectacular waste of life and time.
When you have a spare 20 mins before you have to be somewhere like work for example where you don't have time to complete a race, what's wrong with watching the morning news and earning a bunch of XP, credits and cars for not very much effort. Seems like a good use of time when you wouldn't be doing much else to me.

When you have a spare 20 mins before you have to be somewhere like work for example where you don't have time to complete a race, what's wrong with watching the morning news and earning a bunch of XP, credits and cars for not very much effort. Seems like a good use of time when you wouldn't be doing much else to me.
That's not what most people are talking about.
You don't reach level 300, or 9,999 in a couple days grinding for 20 minutes before work.

If you notice, I listed another good way to earn cash fast. I'll spend a few minutes here and there grinding on occasion, no big deal.
I'm talking about what seems a sizeable amount of people that are sitting and grinding for hours to avoid actual gameplay.

I'm talking about what seems a sizeable amount of people that are sitting and grinding for hours to avoid actual gameplay.

Also, why are people willing to do this? I understand wanting everything, but sitting for 20 hours using an exploit, just to not have to play the game?

To each their own, but objectively, what an incredible spectacular waste of life and time.
Objectively? More like subjectively.

1) The economy system in this game is different and cars cost a lot more than in FM6
2) I hate mods and refuse to use them
3) I don't like to race in career mode against fake opponents, but I had to in order to get about 800.000 cr to begin with. A real pain in the arse with the stupid drivatars ramming me, either with limited aggression on or off (the effect in-race is the opposite oh what people think btw).
4) Once online, many people already drove the F50 (which was locked for me) in the supercar lobbies and other cars I couldn't get. I had to be content and make a choice between the XJ220 and the BMW M1 (both over 400.000 cr). I chose the XJ220 and the available setups (another 40.000-70.000 cr for each) were not good enough for me to finish in the first 4 or 5 positions and earn enough to progress. It's even harder when you have to deal with noobs and crashers, making you lose at least 10 positions.
5) And finally, I do it because Turn 10 tried to screw me over with the limited vip mods.

Now I'm starting to get enough credits, cars gifted and cars bought with a good discount.
I'm doing it because now I can. I glitch to "resume" as fast as possible my FM6 online experience in the classes I've always played in. That's my gameplay. That's all I want. Have competitive online races with friends and random players.
Now I'm waiting for the classes to show up again.

Some people just want to have access to every car, like they used to. It's handy for race organisers to have access to them all in order to test them for online events etc.

Others saw that get 700 cars Achievement and want to get it out of the way immediately.

One person I know is going for that Achievement, then getting rid of all his cars except the ones he wants to drive.

...and some just want to do it because they can.

Objectively? More like subjectively.

1) The economy system in this game is different and cars cost a lot more than in FM6
2) I hate mods and refuse to use them
3) I don't like to race in career mode against fake opponents, but I had to in order to get about 800.000 cr to begin with. A real pain in the arse with the stupid drivatars ramming me, either with limited aggression on or off (the effect in-race is the opposite oh what people think btw).
4) Once online, many people already drove the F50 (which was locked for me) in the supercar lobbies and other cars I couldn't get. I had to be content and make a choice between the XJ220 and the BMW M1 (both over 400.000 cr). I chose the XJ220 and the available setups (another 40.000-70.000 cr for each) were not good enough for me to finish in the first 4 or 5 positions and earn enough to progress. It's even harder when you have to deal with noobs and crashers, making you lose at least 10 positions.
5) And finally, I do it because Turn 10 tried to screw me over with the limited vip mods.

Now I'm starting to get enough credits, cars gifted and cars bought with a good discount.
I'm doing it because now I can. I glitch to "resume" as fast as possible my FM6 online experience in the classes I've always played in. That's my gameplay. That's all I want. Have competitive online races with friends and random players.
Now I'm waiting for the classes to show up again.
I didn't say there aren't any reasons to do it.

It's subjective if you think it's worth your time, yes.

Saying "I have to grind for 40 hours to get an achievement in a game, just to have the achievement, is dangerously close to saying in-game achievements actually matter, in the scope of life.

I didn't say nobody is allowed to, or that it's shameful.
To each their own.

Personally, if I had a time machine, I would take quite a few hundred hours of "useless" gaming back.
Maybe that's age, maybe it's wisdom, maybe it's preference.

Side note on this: these cars are available for free at the very beginning, if you pick the right series for your first that the game gives you a car for free (since we start out broke). I believe it is the supercar series in the Seeker tournament where the F50 among others were available for me, so I picked the McLaren F1.

Side note on this: these cars are available for free at the very beginning, if you pick the right series for your first that the game gives you a car for free (since we start out broke). I believe it is the supercar series in the Seeker tournament where the F50 among others were available for me, so I picked the McLaren F1.
When I started playing career I didn't even see the "rise of the supercar" series. I did others to complete the Seeker tournament, starting with the very first one on the list: hot hatch.
I even thought I was forced to start with this (you know like any tutorial in videogames)! And I remember they let me choose a free car for it and went for the Golf.

I wish I would’ve known that. Smh

When I started playing career I didn't even see the "rise of the supercar" series. I did others to complete the Seeker tournament, starting with the very first one on the list: hot hatch.
I even thought I was forced to start with this (you know like any tutorial in videogames)! And I remember they let me choose a free car for it and went for the Golf.

That’s what I did too. I went with the Focus RS myself.

Just want to point out, this isn't a "glitch".
They programmed a whole bunch of FE cars that loot cash and XP, per race, and they chose not to define race length.

The likelihood of a seasoned racing dev, to implement a bonus like that, without considering how it would be used, is around zero.

The Camaro ZL1 FE gives 15k for a 1 lap race at Road Atlanta, plus 40% credits.
You can make 25k in a lap.

I forget which car gives you CR for races at Mugello but I think it's 12,500 CR per race. You can just do thirty seconds and get the 12,500, plus a smidge for the actual distance driven. You lose a few seconds between races, but in maybe seventy seconds you can get 25,000.

Don't get me wrong. I don't endorse this. It's lame. It ruins the game. I don't see the appeal of grinding and ruining your own game. Et cetera. I'm just saying, alternatively...

So, after some hours of grinding I am at 38 car tier, I have 591 unique car models (there are ~720-730 models in the game at the moment).
About rewards when levelling up:
1) 1st card always gives you 50000 credits
2) 2nd card let you choose with a discount (maximum 400k) a car only from 3,4,5 lvl cars at the beginning. At first i took cheap 3,4 lvl cars (purple & red) for saving money. Then after that every time there were only 5 lvl cars (legendary) with a discount. When I took them all, card let me choose with a discount only 2 lvl cars (blue). When I took them all, card let me choose with a discount only 1st lvl cars (green). At this point is cheaper to take cards with credits and buy cars from "my collection" than to take cards with cars. When I took them all, card let me choose with a discount only 5 lvl cars (legendary), which I had already. So nothing new at this point.
3) 3rd card let you choose costume. At some point when quantity of costumes which I bought was around 250, card rewards you only with 5 mods.
So ~130 cars and ~80 costumes are locked for me. How many of them will be unlocked during career I don't know.
Sorry for bad english.

Posting this here too:

I think they will find a way to sort it out. Most of the people who are glitching don't do it just once or twice.
If T10 looks at the player stats and sees Player A has driven 10,000 miles and is at level 200 and has 300 cars and 4 million credits then he or she is probably playing the game correctly. If Player B has drive 500 miles and is level 300 with 500 cars and 50 million credits then that player is likely to have a problem.

And if by chance they tag a player who is not guilty of anything wrong that player could likely make his or her case and have the action reversed.

It definitely would not hurt if the players who had this happen by accident reported the details of what happened to T10 before T10 has taken action against anyone.
For extra precaution, if a player has glitched (either accidentally or deliberately) I recommend the following:
  • Sell or Remove all of the extra cars you have gained.
  • Keep buying and selling high value cars like the McLaren P1 GTR until your CR balance is around 1,000,000
Turn 10’s main concern with glitches is that a player has far more CR and cars than they should have for the amount of hours they have played. Right now it doesn’t hurt anyone but once the Auction House opens the problem affects the community as a whole.

If a player shows that they are making an effort to reduce their Garage/CR value before the release of the Auction House, then there’s a chance they won’t get punished.

It’s the players with 700 unique cars + millions of CR that will be hit, I think.

I think the Ram Runner trick is fair game as it’s just a highly efficient farming method (that will get patched), it’s the glitches involving the exploitation of game crashes that are “unfair”.

Posting this here too:

For extra precaution, if a player has glitched (either accidentally or deliberately) I recommend the following:
  • Keep buying and selling high value cars like the McLaren P1 GTR until your CR balance is around 1,000,000
Turn 10’s main concern with glitches is that a player has far more CR and cars than they should have for the amount of hours they have played. Right now it doesn’t hurt anyone but once the Auction House opens the problem affects the community as a whole.

If a player shows that they are making an effort to reduce their Garage/CR value before the release of the Auction House, then there’s a chance they won’t get punished.

It’s the players with 700 unique cars + millions of CR that will be hit, I think.

I think the Ram Runner trick is fair game as it’s just a highly efficient farming method (that will get patched), it’s the glitches involving the exploitation of game crashes that are “unfair”.
I'm in two minds about this. Yes it may ruin the game economy but T10 released a game in a broken state that allows this to happen. And it does happen by playing the game in a normal manner. It's on T10 to fix their game.

I have to support fixing the game, it seems like this can happen by accident.
It sucks if it ends up hurting the auction house, but banning someone or deleting their save because of them simply playing the game, would be wrong.

I haven't gotten it, I don't want it, but I'm not sitting there trying to roast 999999999 credits because they messed something up, if I do get it.

I'll spare the "got damn devs making "we'll patch it later!" games" rant for another time.
Just did one.

You mean "trainers" on the pc version? They are banning the players using them, and that's good https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...rza-Motorsport-7-Banning-and-Enforcement.aspx

Today we executed bans on a small number of Forza Motorsport 7 players who we have determined were using prohibited tools to artificially increase their progress in the game. Use of these so-called “trainers” negatively affect the in-game economy as well as the overall experience for all Forza Motorsport 7 players. We take this seriously and will be issuing similar bans for players who use these kinds of tools in the future.

You mean "trainers" on the pc version? They are banning the players using them, and that's good https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...rza-Motorsport-7-Banning-and-Enforcement.aspx

Today we executed bans on a small number of Forza Motorsport 7 players who we have determined were using prohibited tools to artificially increase their progress in the game. Use of these so-called “trainers” negatively affect the in-game economy as well as the overall experience for all Forza Motorsport 7 players. We take this seriously and will be issuing similar bans for players who use these kinds of tools in the future.
I am aware of that and shared it in the general thread yesterday.

There are also ways to exploit glitches on the Xbox One version that do not require the use of external tools. Turn 10 already know about them and I am sure they will get patched soon.

I am aware of that and shared it in the general thread yesterday.

There are also ways to exploit glitches on the Xbox One version that do not require the use of external tools. Turn 10 already know about them and I am sure they will get patched soon.

Yep and when they do patch them there will likely be some more people getting banned for exploiting it.

Posting this here too:

Oh boy, I remember how that turned out after a while when people were setting ridiculous price of 999,999,999crs for Unicorns and those who had glitched the game (I believe by buying & selling parts for a specific car) were the ones T10 specifically looked for as they could buy those cars multiple times and banning them.

Oh boy, I remember how that turned out after a while when people were setting ridiculous price of 999,999,999crs for Unicorns and those who had glitched the game (I believe by buying & selling parts for a specific car) were the ones T10 specifically looked for as they could buy those cars multiple times and banning them.

For anyone that was curious about this sort of thing, Super GT recently did a 50 lap race around Nurburgring (almost 8 hours) with Unbeatable drivatars and this was how much he earned:

He leveled up 25 times.
I may attempt this in Forza 4... I'm really tempted to do so. Wonder how his concentration went during those 8 or 9 hours of racing.

I don't remember the specifics of it but there was a glitch of some sort where you could buy a cheap car, buy every part that was available for it then cancel out of it and it did not cost you anything beyond the initial price of the car. You could then sell the car for much more than you paid for it because it has all those extra parts that go with it including engine swaps, turbos, super chargers, tires and such. Like I say i don't remember the specific of how it worked but I know a few who used it a little and got away with it and a few who used it a lot and got busted back to starting over.

I don't remember the specifics of it but there was a glitch of some sort where you could buy a cheap car, buy every part that was available for it then cancel out of it and it did not cost you anything beyond the initial price of the car. You could then sell the car for much more than you paid for it because it has all those extra parts that go with it including engine swaps, turbos, super chargers, tires and such. Like I say i don't remember the specific of how it worked but I know a few who used it a little and got away with it and a few who used it a lot and got busted back to starting over.
Yeah, it was something like that. I used it a few times but I never spent the money in the auction house or went crazy with it. I just bought some of the more expensive cars and that was it.

Posting this here too:

Looks like is guy went overboard. 2 billion CR is.... a lot.

Ram runner patched already? Only get 250 credit for this.

No, not patched. It's supposed to be like this. 250cr for the 30 sec race is not the point of doing all this.
Plus it seems you forgot to read the instructions to go even faster:
Restart after one 30sec race, then change it to drift and adjust the settings (follow the instructions on the article). The race ends in half a second, you don't have to wait 30.
You get 20.000 cr for every level completed, plus a choice between 50.000 cr, a free car (or with a huge discount), a racing suit.
Restart and do as many as you want.

Back