How to Fix Missing Thumbnails in My Garage?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 9 comments
  • 1,871 views
Messages
3,273
United Kingdom
London
Messages
Chqr
I recently duped my Saleen S7 (S) and Renault Clio V6 (P) and they're thumbnails in my garage display have gone. I know its a minor error and glitch but does anyone know how to fix these missing thumbnails?
 
Press triangle on the car slot. Select Create thumbnail.
 
Lovely, didn't realise that existed. Thanks!
 
No worries, I discovered it by mistake.
 
No worries, I discovered it by mistake.

me too! I lost most of the thumbnail awhile ago, dunno what might have caused that!
 
There isnt any way of doing this quickly for my 800 invisible cars?

I had to reinstall the game after 1.10 messed everything up, and now only my newest cars have thumbnails.
 
No, you'll have to press triangle and down 800 times! Have fun.
 
gambleboyen
There isnt any way of doing this quickly for my 800 invisible cars?

I had to reinstall the game after 1.10 messed everything up, and now only my newest cars have thumbnails.

I feel the pain. Data transferred from a 80gb fat to a nice new 320gb and have started to scroll, triangle, create thumbnail for my 900 odd cars. I may be sometime!
 
Oh... Em... Gee... I'm a :dunce:

That's certainly easier than painting the car or changing the aero parts to force a new thumbnail. Which doesn't work with race cars anyway (obviously).
 
Back