Voodoovaj Messages 5,102 London, Ontario Messages voodoovaj Dec 12, 2013 #1 With all the moving shadows and stuff, the frame rate has gone down the poop pipe at 1080p. Did I miss something in the settings or do I have set the entire PS3 to 720p in order to run GT6 at 720?
With all the moving shadows and stuff, the frame rate has gone down the poop pipe at 1080p. Did I miss something in the settings or do I have set the entire PS3 to 720p in order to run GT6 at 720?
Whodoyouthink Messages 637 NH Messages Whodoyouthink Dec 12, 2013 #2 Deselect 1080p/1080i in the XMB display settings menu..........
Voodoovaj Messages 5,102 London, Ontario Messages voodoovaj Dec 12, 2013 #3 Yes, but that will change the settings for everything. I don't want to downgrade everything I watch just because GT6 runs crappy. Boo
Yes, but that will change the settings for everything. I don't want to downgrade everything I watch just because GT6 runs crappy. Boo
Sephy Mmmmm, twintails Premium Messages 5,937 North Carolina Messages Sephy71 Messages Dr Sephy S Dec 13, 2013 #4 Then change it back when you're not playing GT6.
Voodoovaj Messages 5,102 London, Ontario Messages voodoovaj Dec 13, 2013 #5 I tried it. The frame rate was better, but it looked awful. Oh well
Bluntified Messages 2,298 Sauga City Messages Bluntified Dec 13, 2013 #6 Voodoovaj I tried it. The frame rate was better, but it looked awful. Oh well Click to expand... Maybe try shrinking the viewable area along with 720? Under the GT6 options under screen.
Voodoovaj I tried it. The frame rate was better, but it looked awful. Oh well Click to expand... Maybe try shrinking the viewable area along with 720? Under the GT6 options under screen.