How to get 720P?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Voodoovaj
  • 5 comments
  • 1,201 views
Messages
5,104
Canada
London, Ontario
Messages
voodoovaj
With all the moving shadows and stuff, the frame rate has gone down the poop pipe at 1080p. Did I miss something in the settings or do I have set the entire PS3 to 720p in order to run GT6 at 720?
 
Deselect 1080p/1080i in the XMB display settings menu..........
 
Yes, but that will change the settings for everything. I don't want to downgrade everything I watch just because GT6 runs crappy.

Boo :(
 
Then change it back when you're not playing GT6.
 
I tried it. The frame rate was better, but it looked awful.

Oh well
 
I tried it. The frame rate was better, but it looked awful.

Oh well

Maybe try shrinking the viewable area along with 720? Under the GT6 options under screen.
 
Back