K Kjtcars Messages 1 Messages Kjtcars Jun 17, 2011 #1 I just accidently sold a very very expensive car and thought i could get it back. Hope some one can answer my qusition
I just accidently sold a very very expensive car and thought i could get it back. Hope some one can answer my qusition
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,142 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jun 17, 2011 #2 You would need to just buy it again.
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum Jun 17, 2011 #3 Unless you can get it as a prize you haven't won yet or via a ticket.
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 Jun 17, 2011 #5 jistuart93 what kinda car? Click to expand... This and how expensive? If it is under the 1 mill cap I will see if I have one and send it to you. Also had you recently saved the game data to a USB. If you did then there is a chance that it may have the car on it.
jistuart93 what kinda car? Click to expand... This and how expensive? If it is under the 1 mill cap I will see if I have one and send it to you. Also had you recently saved the game data to a USB. If you did then there is a chance that it may have the car on it.
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Jun 17, 2011 #6 The most expensive car you can sell is the Ferrari F40 '92 worth new 450k, sells for 135k All the others you just "remove" from your garage....
The most expensive car you can sell is the Ferrari F40 '92 worth new 450k, sells for 135k All the others you just "remove" from your garage....
ENTERSANDMAN13 Messages 3,385 Kings Lynn. Messages Dixon_F1 Jun 17, 2011 #7 Outeke The most expensive car you can sell is the Ferrari F40 '92 worth new 450k, sells for 135k All the others you just "remove" from your garage.... Click to expand... the most expensive car you can sell is the NSX Prototype LM Road Car, sells for about 140k cr
Outeke The most expensive car you can sell is the Ferrari F40 '92 worth new 450k, sells for 135k All the others you just "remove" from your garage.... Click to expand... the most expensive car you can sell is the NSX Prototype LM Road Car, sells for about 140k cr
oatmeal so good Messages 279 Jun 17, 2011 #8 I'll help you out if I have it and it can be sent. Otherwise I'd camp out in the UCD and OCD if it is a standard car
I'll help you out if I have it and it can be sent. Otherwise I'd camp out in the UCD and OCD if it is a standard car