How to get car back

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kjtcars
  • 7 comments
  • 772 views
Messages
1
Messages
Kjtcars
I just accidently sold a very very expensive car and thought i could get it back. Hope some one can answer my qusition
 
You would need to just buy it again.
 
Unless you can get it as a prize you haven't won yet or via a ticket.
 
what kinda car?

This and how expensive? If it is under the 1 mill cap I will see if I have one and send it to you.

Also had you recently saved the game data to a USB. If you did then there is a chance that it may have the car on it.
 
The most expensive car you can sell is the Ferrari F40 '92 worth new 450k, sells for 135k
All the others you just "remove" from your garage....
 
The most expensive car you can sell is the Ferrari F40 '92 worth new 450k, sells for 135k
All the others you just "remove" from your garage....

the most expensive car you can sell is the NSX Prototype LM Road Car, sells for about 140k cr
 
I'll help you out if I have it and it can be sent. Otherwise I'd camp out in the UCD and OCD if it is a standard car
 
Back