how to get gt5 video to my flash drive to my computer???

  • Thread starter Thread starter zedfonsie
  • 6 comments
  • 1,913 views
Messages
2,186
Messages
zedfonsie
I go into save data utility and I copy it into my thumb drive then I put it in my computer but all I get is a picture saying gt5 replay.

Help?
 
You can't play it on your computer, it will only play on a PS3.
 
Yes, if you want to see it on your pc, you'll have to get a capture device of some sort.
 
I think it is fair to assume that the "video" only contains playback information such as car(s), positions, speed, etc. - everything else is then rendered in GT5 which would explain why the video does not start right away, but requires loading ... in GTTV you do not see loading when playing a video (I think).
 
I'll just use my phone I guess D :
 
Back