MOTORTRENDmitch Messages 3,530 London, Ontario Messages Starky513 Jul 2, 2013 #1 Made a quick video showing the North Americans wanting to play, how to get the game hours before your friends 1 expletive warning**
Made a quick video showing the North Americans wanting to play, how to get the game hours before your friends 1 expletive warning**
A another_jakhole Messages 5,351 United States Messages kudos00 Jul 2, 2013 #2 Is there a "4 Queen"? If yes, I call dibs! lol I'll do this even though, like someone else mentioned, it's a waste of time getting another account. I give in. I just done did it, but it took me 5 minutes, damn you! 2,400 people have rated it already. It's been up for how long now? Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
Is there a "4 Queen"? If yes, I call dibs! lol I'll do this even though, like someone else mentioned, it's a waste of time getting another account. I give in. I just done did it, but it took me 5 minutes, damn you! 2,400 people have rated it already. It's been up for how long now?
NeuroticVows Messages 364 Oregon Messages NeuroticVows Messages NeuroticVows Jul 2, 2013 #3 Well you can DL it on the US store now. if you can't find it, search GT Academy in the store and it should pop up as an option
Well you can DL it on the US store now. if you can't find it, search GT Academy in the store and it should pop up as an option
MOTORTRENDmitch Messages 3,530 London, Ontario Messages Starky513 Jul 2, 2013 #4 NeuroticVows Well you can DL it on the US store now. if you can't find it, search GT Academy in the store and it should pop up as an option Click to expand... haha, yep... Oh well, it was fun to make
NeuroticVows Well you can DL it on the US store now. if you can't find it, search GT Academy in the store and it should pop up as an option Click to expand... haha, yep... Oh well, it was fun to make