How to get the GT6 Demo early in North America [video]

Messages
3,530
Canada
London, Ontario
Messages
Starky513
Made a quick video showing the North Americans wanting to play, how to get the game hours before your friends ;)

1 expletive warning**

 
Is there a "4 Queen"?

If yes, I call dibs! lol

I'll do this even though, like someone else mentioned, it's a waste of time getting another account. I give in.


I just done did it, but it took me 5 minutes, damn you!

2,400 people have rated it already. It's been up for how long now?
 
Last edited:
Well you can DL it on the US store now. if you can't find it, search GT Academy in the store and it should pop up as an option
 
Well you can DL it on the US store now. if you can't find it, search GT Academy in the store and it should pop up as an option

haha, yep... Oh well, it was fun to make :p
 
Back