How to get the M4 Coupe Frozen Black Metallic (if you have not installed post-1.05 Hotfixes)

• Thread starter Hastatus
  • 170 comments
Started the game and stayed online but refused the second mini-update. Purchased enough of the M4's to keep me going.

Restarted the game after my purchases and accepted the second mini-update. The car was of course there OK, but couldn't be sold.

Started the game and stayed online but refused the second mini-update. Purchased enough of the M4's to keep me going.

Restarted the game after my purchases and accepted the second mini-update. The car was of course there OK, but couldn't be sold.

It's telling me I can sell the Frozen Black M4 for 36,000 (or 32,000, can't remember) credits. The normal M4 still cannot be sold, only removed from the garage.

Damm it's lovely in the black , glad I found this thread before I did the mini updates , OP thanks for the heads up

Yes. Thanks for this tip. I picked up my frozen black M4 as well...
Just looking at my garage i now have 3 M4s and just noticed something strange.
1st M4 from the first seasonal has 510pp/425hp
2nd M4 from the second seasonal has 500pp/392hp
This new frozen black accident M4 has 510pp/425hp

Yes. Thanks for this tip. I picked up my frozen black M4 as well...
Just looking at my garage i now have 3 M4s and just noticed something strange.
1st M4 from the first seasonal has 510pp/425hp
2nd M4 from the second seasonal has 500pp/392hp
This new frozen black accident M4 has 510pp/425hp
the first one could be tuned up a little bit, computer upgrade or catylitic converter as I remember

Just pawed myself two. Just remembered GT6 has backup saves so in the event Gifting makes a return, I definitely have some friends to gift 👍

Has anyone noticed a performance difference? I did back to back laps around brans hatch indy, first in the black, then normal, then the black again.

In the black I set a lap time which I beat in the first lap driving the normal car. Then I switched back to the black again and could only get to .3 of the time of the normal car (which was .7 faster than my first laps in the black). It does not feel like the black turns as well as the normal M4, it seems to understeer more though logically I see no reason at all why this would be the case.

But I am very tired right now and am open to this all being in my head.

18-gran-turismo-6-3.jpg

18-gran-turismo-6-4.jpg

Looks very nice.

Is it possible to obtain it when I will delete game data and then install them again without mini-update?

thats just wrong i dident know about it untill after the hot fixes thats really bad by them i say they should put it back in the game

It might be possible (I do not know), but I would strongly urge you not to waste your time doing so. It's only a different coloured car.
Well you are right but I hope it will be included maybe later even if it is special color for Z4 Challenge.

I was just thinking what if next update 1.06 will remove these special M4's from everyone who bought them. I hope not because I see that some of you bought pretty lot of these and it would be shame to lose them.

How many did you get? I got 10 and I thought it was excessive. Looks like you beat me. :lol:
I guess my lunatic attack was over when I found the Beamer 11 or 12 times in my garage. :lol:

I was just thinking what if next update 1.06 will remove these special M4's from everyone who bought them. I hope not because I see that some of you bought pretty lot of these and it would be shame to lose them.

I don`t care about credits. :P

God, I got 3 and I thought that was a bit much for a special colour :lol:

Back