How to get the Old School Corvette?

• Thread starter GILLET
  • 18 comments
There's also a Hidden Del Sol Sir and A Miata too!

Here's the car with the Requiered Base Codes, I listed all platform formats also! This will change the car in the first car slot into the 67 Vette!

BASECODES

1.0 and 1.1 Version------------------------8009ba08

1.1 Version (90 hex added-------------8009ba98

Pal Version-----------------------------------8009ba1c

NTSC-J (Japanese Version)--------------8008dea8

Here is the 4 Digit Code for the car 10B0----------The 1 defines the Color, To get the desired color try changing the 1 to a 2-3-4-5-6-7-8 or 9

Put in the Basecode for the version game you have and the car code is 10B0

HYBRIDLVR

Here's the car with the Requiered Base Codes, I listed all platform formats also! This will change the car in the first car slot into the 67 Vette!

BASECODES

Here is the 4 Digit Code for the car 10B0----------The 1 defines the Color, To get the desired color try changing the 1 to a 2-3-4-5-6-7-8 or 9

Are the Hidden Del Sol and Miata the same as the ones you can win in the game? Do you have the codes for those cars as well and any others, unless there are to many to list here?

HYBRIDLVR
There is a difference in the cars and there to many to list.

Ya, thanks I havent had time to use the codes for the Corvette '67, but I want to tell you I got GS CDX Ver. 3.4 . So just incase if you got that code for the Vette for that GS version. Thanks

HYBRIDLVR

BASECODES

Does the Corvette exist on the PAL version of the game? I tried the code but it wouldn't load GT, got to the point where you choose Arcade or Sim. I will try another copy of the game to see if it is a problem with my copy of GT.

Tried another copy of GT, this 1 loads but it won't load the Corvette. In arcade, do you start with the Corvette or do you have to unlock it? If I have a car in my garage, with the code on the garage becomes empty, presumably because I'm trying to replace the existing car with a car it doesn't recognise. I will have to do some more research into the problem when I have the time. Any comments/help would be useful.

I have the NTSC/US version and I have all the cars in my Sims Garage! I don't know if there in any other versions because I don't own another! But I did convert the codes to all regions in a few posts above if it is in your version...

Attachments

• Gt1-4.JPG
    Gt1-4.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 60
HYBRIDLVR
I have the NTSC/US version and I have all the cars in my Sims Garage! I don't know if there in any other versions because I don't own another! But I did convert the codes to all regions in a few posts above if it is in your version...
Yeah I used your PAL codes but I still can't seem to get it. I have tried another GT disc and at least this 1 loads the game, but there is nothing in my garage. Do you need to have a car to overwrite with the Corvette code?

I don't think you do, My Old 1.3 Gameshark is for the PS/1 which is what I used to get the Vette and other hidden cars, I put the code in with no problem and the technology of a Master Code was not required yet! Do you have a Gameshark? If so I will get it correct so we can get it in your garage, Have you did any thing with a Hacking device to GT1 yet? I'm just trying to figure out where we are at so we can get it right...

Damn I got a GS 3.4 CDX for PS1, and I cant get the Corvette in. Do you need a Enable Code. I heard you do for GS 3.4 CDX. Does anyone know the Enable Code?

I live in California also Gillet! If you want you could Email me and just copy my memory card with all the goodies, My Garage has 99 Cars which all of them have a 7Speed Transmission and more! Shipping both ways should be about $5.00 total!!! I'm in Palmdale Ca. LMK

HYBRIDLVR
I don't think you do, My Old 1.3 Gameshark is for the PS/1 which is what I used to get the Vette and other hidden cars, I put the code in with no problem and the technology of a Master Code was not required yet! Do you have a Gameshark? If so I will get it correct so we can get it in your garage, Have you did any thing with a Hacking device to GT1 yet? I'm just trying to figure out where we are at so we can get it right...
Well Hybridlvr, this is the problem. I have a PS1 PAL system which was chipped and I added a little known cheat cartridge called Explorer which I think was either a cut down version of the first Action Replays or a prequeal to them. You were right, the Master code idea doesn't work either. There are web pages for PAL codes, but none of them seem to mention a code for getting the Corvette in your garage. Would I be better trying the codes through my PS2 which has the latest Action Replay cheat system? Let me know what you think.

I truly don't know how to use that newer version GS with PS1 Games, They only required an 8 Digit Base code and a 4 Digit code, That's it!!! You could get any thing you wanted with just that, If I can figure out how to send you my save I will do that if you want, It should be easy to convert the save to Pal!

HYBRIDLVR
I truly don't know how to use that newer version GS with PS1 Games, They only required an 8 Digit Base code and a 4 Digit code, That's it!!! You could get any thing you wanted with just that, If I can figure out how to send you my save I will do that if you want, It should be easy to convert the save to Pal!
Have you got an X-Port? I should be getting 1 soon, so I could then upload the save. Can you attach the save to a post in the forum? Can you make the Corvette just standard, don't know if you are able to add anything to the car in the game, so that I can mod the car as I race it through GT.

HYBRIDLVR
I have a Sharkport, I'm not sure if it's the same as an Xport though!
Sharkport is the same as an X-Port except it is for the American market. You should be able to Sharkport your GT game to a PC and then load it here. If you don't want to allow general access then you can send me a personal MSG with it included. If possible could you make it so that it is just the Corvette '67 with no mods and normal tires so that I can race it in the 'Normal Car Cup'.

Cheers

Back