How to get tickets?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crushed
  • 6 comments
  • 663 views
Messages
970
United States
NC
Messages
ItsMeReally
My mind Just drew a blank. How do you get all types....? Ive gotten them tons of time but i totally forgot!!
 
Bday or level tickets?
 
For level tickets you need to gold every event in each tier. Example: Gold all endurance races to get a level 24 ticket.
 
How about getting year tickets and stuff like 2009 ticket and 1000 tickets?
 
Year Ticket - Birthday. 1000 Tickets - Drive 1000 miles or km.
 
just drive fast enough. No probs to get speeding tickets sometimes somewhere.
 
For level tickets you need to gold every event in each tier. Example: Gold all endurance races to get a level 24 ticket.

I don't think you have to gold them bronze is good enough.

Edit: Sorry, I'm now pretty sure I'm wrong. It has to be Gold.
 
Last edited:
Back