How to invite friends to lounge

  • Thread starter Thread starter GalvoGT13
  • 4 comments
  • 788 views
Messages
81
United States
United States
Messages
GabeGalvao
I'm new here and I did not found any thread about this .
So, in Help in gt5 I discovered that you can invite your friends but in the lounge menu there isn 't any invite option, so how can I invite my friends ?
 
Send a message on PSN telling them that you have a room open.
 
They join a lounge through your profile the same way they'd join a regular room.

Above the icon to join your lounge yourself, the Coffee/Tea cup in the community part of your profile, there would be a small yellow icon showing whomever is in a room. They click on that on your profile while yo are in the room and they will be linked to the lobby.
 
Yeah, there's no in-game option to invite someone to your lobby.

There's 2 ways. What Juiposa mentioned, or sending them the room number that appears on the top left of the screen of the room you're in. Then they can search for it on the main lobby. Although going through the community tab is much faster once you get the hang of it.
 
Back