K kungpowchicken Messages 38 Mar 27, 2004 #1 I am new here and i was wondering what you would need to legalize a Skyline and how much it would cost.
I am new here and i was wondering what you would need to legalize a Skyline and how much it would cost.
TsLeng Messages 1,838 Mar 27, 2004 #2 Originally posted by kungpowchicken I am new here and i was wondering what you would need to legalize a Skyline and how much it would cost. Click to expand... Where are you? US?
Originally posted by kungpowchicken I am new here and i was wondering what you would need to legalize a Skyline and how much it would cost. Click to expand... Where are you? US?
F Fenrir51 Messages 384 Mar 27, 2004 #3 There is/was a company that did it but i dont remember the price.
Ev0 Messages 4,680 Mar 27, 2004 #4 If you live in Canada search for JNS imports on google. They'll tell you everything you need to know about importing cars into Canada.
If you live in Canada search for JNS imports on google. They'll tell you everything you need to know about importing cars into Canada.
skylineGTR_guy Messages 5,677 Mar 27, 2004 #6 www.motorex.net <--- www.RBMOTORING.com <--- 👍 Those are the only two that can do it, anyone who tells you otherwise is full of ****.
www.motorex.net <--- www.RBMOTORING.com <--- 👍 Those are the only two that can do it, anyone who tells you otherwise is full of ****.
Ryen49 Messages 1,438 Messages Shells Mar 27, 2004 #8 the other motorex site... http://www.skylinegtr.com
P pimp racer Messages 4,805 Mar 27, 2004 #9 Originally posted by kungpowchicken I am new here and i was wondering what you would need to legalize a Skyline and how much it would cost. Click to expand... I was just curious are you going to actually buy one?
Originally posted by kungpowchicken I am new here and i was wondering what you would need to legalize a Skyline and how much it would cost. Click to expand... I was just curious are you going to actually buy one?
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,426 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Mar 28, 2004 #10 Originally posted by kungpowchicken I am new here and i was wondering what you would need to legalize a Skyline Click to expand... Buy one. UK > US. UK pwninateZ ju!
Originally posted by kungpowchicken I am new here and i was wondering what you would need to legalize a Skyline Click to expand... Buy one. UK > US. UK pwninateZ ju!