How to make 8 million credits/ hour while being afk.

• Thread starter klondike
  • 264 comments
After these 2 events, everyone has to have bought everything they could ever want.

Between the 2 accounts on my PS3, I have every car you can buy.

They need to come up with something else to play for now, other than credits.

After these 2 events, everyone has to have bought everything they could ever want.

Not me. I got GT5 not long ago and didn't find out about this event until the night it ended. More money making events please!

First im sorry if its already know.

But I just thought Id share it anyway, if there should be someone who lacks credits, and dont know how to do this.

Seasonal events B spec race on SPA.

Used a lvl 39 Bob. A lower lvl can also do it. Not sure how low though

Car. Honda Mobil 1 NXS (JGT 01) tuned to 600 PP ( can be bought from online delaer)

Tyres. Sports soft ( With these he will never try to pit)

When you are at the start screen, wait until the track has dryed upto 20 % wet. ( This takes a few minutes)

It takes him about 26,5 minutes to complete the race, and it gave me 4 Million credits. (With 200 % bonus)

Dident have to assist him at all at any point. So can do this over, and over for about 4 mill every 30 minutes.

Then after race is done just repeat the process, and you will make 8 million/hour with 200 % bonus. Or a litle less if your bonus is lower, but still lots of credits anyway.

There is another glitch that I found in that race. I entered into the course but I went and took a nap for about an hour. When I came back and started the race, the other cars went into the pit on the second lap for some reason but I just motored on and got a huge lead. Not that the lead mattered, but just seeing the glitch made me laugh. I guess I had caught them at some strange point when I started the game. I wish I had paid attention to the exact reason and now I'll never know. I think the race started at a different point than it usually did. I just can't remember.

I still need some. Still 200+cars short.
I purchased everything I could. But in the end I just couldn't refresh the UCD enough in the time available.

There is another glitch that I found in that race. I entered into the course but I went and took a nap for about an hour. When I came back and started the race, the other cars went into the pit on the second lap for some reason but I just motored on and got a huge lead. Not that the lead mattered, but just seeing the glitch made me laugh. I guess I had caught them at some strange point when I started the game. I wish I had paid attention to the exact reason and now I'll never know. I think the race started at a different point than it usually did. I just can't remember.
I think this was because the track dried while you were away so the ai cars started on slicks. then when the race starts it goes back to 30%

INCORRECT!
well partially correct..I did have most cars I wanted, then my game decided to corrupt and I lost everything.

So yes to big money events again!!

INCORRECT!
well partially correct..I did have most cars I wanted, then my game decided to corrupt and I lost everything.

So yes to big money events again!!

Just say "yes" to backing up your save.

Just say "yes" to backing up your save.

As much as i agree with you, I just dislike the principle that I have to back my game data up! I've had an Xbox for years and never has the data corrupted on me..but I dont want this to be a PS3/Xbox flaming war. I'm just speaking from my experience.

The introduction of more high money events would help those who dont have 200% login bonus or those who have just started GT5 / dont play regularly

As much as i agree with you, I just dislike the principle that I have to back my game data up! I've had an Xbox for years and never has the data corrupted on me..

It has nothing to do with the equipment. All it takes is a power surge and any electronic system can glitch. That can wipe out your data.

I save to alternative CF cards at the conclusion of each session. I had to use it once... about 18 hours into 24 hour Nurburgring. It is well worth the small investment of hardware and time to protect your investment in driving time.

Yes backing up game save data is the best idea ever for anyone who likes gaming.

Currently in the seasonals:

• 650PP Special Stage Route 5 /5 Laps
1st: Cr.447,600 2nd: Cr.272,400 3rd: Cr.239,400

With 200% earnings, that's close to 900k for first place in a 5-lap race. Plus SSR5 is a really fun track, so we have a no-brainer, win-win-win, just go have tons of fun and get rich while doing it. :) 👍

Since the Spa event got closed, I'm currently using another B-Spec Season to gain some money.
The 650PP 2 Lap event at Nurburgring 24HR gives 840,000 credits every 20-25 minutes with a fully broken it BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 while you are AFK.
Even if there's another BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 in first.

The a spec seasonals are a better grind. Same money for 6 minutes work. More fun too.

I prefer to let my Bobs do the work for me. I can do other things and they inch closer to the Air of Experience trophy.

Latest Posts

Back