How to make 8 million credits/ hour while being afk.

• Thread starter klondike
  • 264 comments
Klondike_rush
First im sorry if its already know.

But I just thought Id share it anyway, if there should be someone who lacks credits, and dont know how to do this.

Seasonal events B spec race on SPA.

Used a lvl 39 Bob. A lower lvl can also do it. Not sure how low though

Car. Honda Mobil 1 NXS (JGT 01) tuned to 600 PP ( can be bought from online delaer)

Tyres. Sports soft ( With these he will never try to pit)

When you are at the start screen, wait until the track has dryed upto 20 % wet. ( This takes a few minutes)

It takes him about 26,5 minutes to complete the race, and it gave me 4 Million credits. (With 200 % bonus)

Dident have to assist him at all at any point. So can do this over, and over for about 4 mill every 30 minutes.

Then after race is done just repeat the process, and you will make 8 million/hour with 200 % bonus. Or a litle less if your bonus is lower, but still lots of credits anyway.

First im sorry if its already know.

But I just thought Id share it anyway, if there should be someone who lacks credits, and dont know how to do this.

Seasonal events B spec race on SPA.

Used a lvl 39 Bob. A lower lvl can also do it. Not sure how low though

Car. Honda Mobil 1 NXS (JGT 01) tuned to 600 PP ( can be bought from online delaer)

Tyres. Sports soft ( With these he will never try to pit)

When you are at the start screen, wait until the track has dryed upto 20 % wet. ( This takes a few minutes)

It takes him about 26,5 minutes to complete the race, and it gave me 4 Million credits. (With 200 % bonus)

Dident have to assist him at all at any point. So can do this over, and over for about 4 mill every 30 minutes.

Then after race is done just repeat the process, and you will make 8 million/hour with 200 % bonus. Or a litle less if your bonus is lower, but still lots of credits anyway.

👍

Indeed this does work ok. just don,t forget to spend your credits down to 10mill before trying this.

You can have a maximum of 20 million credits. So we can do it until we have 16 million, then use some and repeat :)

With a high level Bob you don't have to wait for the track to dry. I have done this one 30+ times (enough to buy 2 X1s and an XJ13 and a Mk IV and many millions more of other cars) and I don't wait for the track to dry if I'm using my level 40 Bobs. I just give him a couple of pace ups at the start to get him going and he does the rest.

I also won this with a level 0 Bob by waiting for the track to dry at the beginning, and then coaching him to keep him in the middle the whole time. This 1 race took him from 0 to level 24.

It worked perfectly with my level 29 Bob using an ARTA NSX '06, but then the PS3 froze as he crossed the finish line. :(

Must've hit a weird bug, but I'm trying again.

I find it interesting that I walked back into the room and Bob was in 1st at the 2nd lap, because he had never driven that way with Racing tires.

It is a very new feeling for me, like watching a child coming into their own, so I gave him one pace up command in order to crush his independence. :)

lvl 25 bob, Mobil 1 NSX (as stated above). Works like a charm, 2-3 Pace Up commands and everything goes according to plan everyone pits but me and I get the 4M$.

Thanks for that little trick :)

Did it with a level 28 driver. Waited for track to dry to 25% and did nothing else. Won easily. Thanks for the handy tip OP.

How did u get the track so dry it just keeps on raining

When you are at the screen, where you press to start the race, there is some kind of indicator wich displays how wet the track is, in the upper left corner of the screen.

So you wait to start the race until, that indicator goes from 30 % to 20 %.

But to add to my initial post. There are some bobs who can do it without even waiting. One of my lvl 40 bobs, he just crush the whole race even if i start it at 30 % wet.

Top post! Works like a dream. Thought they were going to catch and pass me on Lap 7, but they decided to change back to Race Hards.........even though the track was wetter than it was at the start of the race, when they decided to change from Hards to Inters :confused:. Good work. 👍

What does 'afk' stand for though?........'Away fighting kittens'?......Now that's just nasty....:eek:

The '03 NSX in the OCD is faster at 600PP than all the other cars at 600PP. I highly recommend you use it at Spa because every time I use it I win by at least 90 seconds every time

Top post! Works like a dream. Thought they were going to catch and pass me on Lap 7, but they decided to change back to Race Hards.........even though the track was wetter than it was at the start of the race, when they decided to change from Hards to Inters :confused:. Good work. 👍

What does 'afk' stand for though?........'Away fighting kittens'?......Now that's just nasty....:eek:

afk stands for away from keyboard... 👍

Did it first time and won! Howeve waited until 20% again, went into real and the reader was back to 30% :( racing it now praying I'll still win. If not, more XP :)

I have done this race about 12 times using this method.
When starting at 30% moisture, level 40 Bob was able to win most of the time. However, he lost two times because he had trouble passing the first two cars and fell so far behind.
I do not think it has been mentioned, that when you wait and start at 20% moisture, the AI start on RH tires and pit at the end of lap 1. Since they pit two times in the race, Bob has an easy time winning.

Owwwwwww!!!!!!! I get it now!!!! Lol thanks for that :) and yeah using the TAKATA DOME and winning by 1:20mins each race now :)

i tried to wait till the track was dry but it was just as wet when i went to the track.....

I have done this race about 12 times using this method.
When starting at 30% moisture, level 40 Bob was able to win most of the time. However, he lost two times because he had trouble passing the first two cars and fell so far behind.
I do not think it has been mentioned, that when you wait and start at 20% moisture, the AI start on RH tires and pit at the end of lap 1. Since they pit two times in the race, Bob has an easy time winning.

Yea, I figured that out the first time. While waiting for it to get to 25%, I got distracted and didn't start it until 18%, lol. Easy win!!!

i tried to wait till the track was dry but it was just as wet when i went to the track.....

For some reason, when you start the race it will always show 30% moisture even though you had let the track dry.

Kiz
I'm getting the same. I wait for track to dry to under 20%, when I start its 30%...

That's the point. The AI start on Race Hard tires thinking the track is dry, but the track goes back to 30% so they pit right away.

Back