How to make gt6 harder?

• Thread starter IcantDrive
  • 6 comments
Ireland
Ireland
Hiyer guys. I've just recently got and am playing through the main campaign, as everyone knows it is bloody easy, what are some good rules to follow to make this game harder?
I was considering a no upgrades at all run thorough but that might just be tedious, I was also considering at the start of each race giving everyone a 10 second head start maybe for a 2 lap race, 15 seconds for a 3 lap race and etc, but I'm not happy with that as an idea.
I am leaning more towards setting my own limit on what the pp can be compared with what the game says it is. Maybe unlicensed races I would go with 50 pp below the set limit, once I get license b go with 75 pp below the set limit and so on increasing the limit by 25 with each new license. But I don't know.
Have any of you guys got an idea for a system that'll make the game more challenging but not ridiculously hard?
It's a shame they never made some sort of patch for this, the ai drivers barely seem like they are racing at all. It's such a shame as in every other way its a Damn fine game. On that note I am not yet signed up to be able to play online. Is there much of a gt6 community these days? as I am pretty late to the party. Cheers.

Hiyer guys. I've just recently got and am playing through the main campaign, as everyone knows it is bloody easy, what are some good rules to follow to make this game harder?
I was considering a no upgrades at all run thorough but that might just be tedious, I was also considering at the start of each race giving everyone a 10 second head start maybe for a 2 lap race, 15 seconds for a 3 lap race and etc, but I'm not happy with that as an idea.
I am leaning more towards setting my own limit on what the pp can be compared with what the game says it is. Maybe unlicensed races I would go with 50 pp below the set limit, once I get license b go with 75 pp below the set limit and so on increasing the limit by 25 with each new license. But I don't know.
Have any of you guys got an idea for a system that'll make the game more challenging but not ridiculously hard?
It's a shame they never made some sort of patch for this, the ai drivers barely seem like they are racing at all. It's such a shame as in every other way its a Damn fine game. On that note I am not yet signed up to be able to play online. Is there much of a gt6 community these days? as I am pretty late to the party. Cheers.
The PP limit would be the best way to make the game harder, I would suggest at least 100pp lower then the max allowed pp.

There is no more online racing as the servers got turned off last year.

If your looking for something extra to do on gt6 check out the CHALLENGE HUB thread.

Enjoy the game.

Welcome to :gtpflag:.

As @bjl23 said 100pp or lower than the max allowed pp is the way to go 👍.

Another tip is to go down 1 tyre compound. So, if the AI is on SH drop to CS. This will also help to even out the racing as the AI are very slow around corners.

Not much. I played 90-95% with stock cars and with tires worse than AI. But it'll still be really easy unless you pick a car that can't win the race. But than it's also not challenging simply because you won't win the race. But I still think it's good game. I may rerereplay it again haha. Maybe try drive cars that you enjoy, decide to no touch (all 100% clean races). Or go to GT5, that one has better AI (regsrding rubber band) so you can make it challenging.

Some very good tips here guys. Thanks. I'm gonna go with 120 pp below the limit and using Tyres one compound worse than the limit as someone suggested. Cheers guys, looking forward to this :) is there literally no way of playing other people at this game?

Am playing a new game now with the restrictions in place and it is bloody excellent now. Wouldn't want it any harder though, one intriguing thing I have discovered, cars with the same pp are not made equal. For example the old fiat 500 upgraded to 310 pp is useless compared to the 99 yaris with 310 pp, it's added a whole new layer of difficulty having to actually put some thought into buying new cars.

Back