How to make my Logitech 180d not 900d on GT4 (Japanese)

  • Thread starter Thread starter jopjop
  • 7 comments
  • 573 views
Messages
6
I have gone to every option and I can make the steering 180d, its only 900d

And 900 is too hard, well for me it is

Please help me. Love the game and love the wheel

Jop
 
Select + R3 + Right Paddle (not pedal)

but just learn to drive with 900 degree mode ;)
 
"pressing select+r3+right shift paddle should
result in a solid click with right led turning on."

To my knowledge this activates and deactivates 900 degree mode.
 
I just tried it and nothing at all? both LEDs are still on???

Anything else to try?
 
It must be possible :-?

(yes it is, I remember reading someone saying how drifting in GT4 with 900 was too hard so they used 200 degrees.. now if only..:crazy: )
 
Back